Co-Hosts: An introduction
Co-Hosts help listing owners take care of their home and guests. They’re often a family member, neighbour, trusted friend or someone the Host has hired to help with the listing. Hosts can always contact Co-Hosts by phone or email.
What is a Co-Host?
If you’re a primary Host, you can add a team – including a Co-Host or hosting team – to your listing for some extra help. These teammates are often trusted friends, partners or someone from a professional team who can help you do things like manage your listing, respond to enquiries or message booked guests so you can focus on other things.
There are two ways to get support hosting on Airbnb: Hosting teams and Co-Hosts.
Co-Hosts can support Hosts in different ways, so permissions can be set up for each Co-Host to choose what they can access and manage on your listing.
We asked top-rated Hosts and Co-Hosts for their best tips for working together to provide wonderful stays for their guests.
The experienced Co-Host services platform is available in select countries worldwide to Hosts who are looking for hosting support from experienced Co-Hosts and Hosts.
Management tools for Co-Hosts
As a Co-Host, you’ll need the listing owner to add you to their listing. Hosts and Co-Hosts need to communicate well and be clear about:
- Hosting responsibilities: Who does what
- Earnings: How much of the reservation income goes to the Co-Host
- Expenses: How the Co-Host will be reimbursed
How to invite a new Co-Host and choose permissions.
How Hosts and full-access Co-Hosts can remove Co-Hosts on a listing.
How Co-Hosts can remove their co-hosting duties.
Hosts can set up Co-Host payouts to share payouts with a Co-Host on Airbnb.
To ensure that your account is in compliance and to avoid any disruptions in receiving your payouts, update your taxpayer information.
When guests leave a review after their trip, it will show up on the listing page as well as the profile page for the listing admin.
- Find out what Co-Hosts and assistants can do, how they can help make your Experience run a little smoother, and how to set them up for succe…
- HostA co-Host can help a Host with their space, their guests or both. Co-Hosts decide how much they want to handle with the listing owner ahead …
- HostYou can add up to 10 co-Hosts per listing. Select the listing you want to edit and add co-Hosts.