10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Fix yourself a cocktail and join the group for a fire in the seaside horseshoe-lounge at this beachfront villa on Korcula. The next morning, sip coffee and dig your feet into the calm waters on the sandy beach. Then, fire up the stone barbecue and grill up something fresh from a local market. Better yet, rent a boat and see if you can catch your lunch while exploring Croatia’s beautiful coast.
Villa Feodora embraces the natural landscape of Korcula, showing off a multi-leveled stone terrace, leading to different lounge areas, cooking stations, and a refreshing pool deck. Walk through arched doorways, past stately columns, to find Feodora’s modern-rustic interior, decorated with soothing cream-tones and Mid-century wooden furniture. Before dinner, pick the perfect pairing from the wine cellar. After, set the kids up with a movie in the cinema room, and join the adults outside for another bottle by the pool. The next morning, start your day with a quick workout in the home gym. Then, hop on a bicycle, paddleboard, or kayak to explore Feodora’s beautiful surroundings.
Make sure to pack your camera and some good walking shoes, Korcula is a natural wonderland with scenic vistas and awe-inspiring trails all around. Two of the best hiking trails lead to Forteca Svetog Vlaha, and St. Antun Church. After, snap a few pictures in Old Town, where you’ll spot ancient cathedrals, historic sites, and bustling cobblestone streets packed with patio restaurants and bars.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bath tub, Dual vanity, Desk
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Access to shared hallway bathroom with Office, Stand-alone rain shower & bath tub, Dual vanity, View of cove
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bath tub, Dual vanity, Desk, Direct access to pool terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Direct access to pool terrace
- Office: Queen size sofa bed,Access to shared hallway bathroom with Bedroom 2, Stand alone rain shower & bathtub, Desk, View of pool and cove
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Wood burning fireplace
- Satellite television
- Wine cellar
- Media room
- Exercise equipment
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Adriatic Sea view
- Mountain view
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco shower
- 2 Kayaks
- Charcoal barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Parking - 1 space
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
- Light housekeeping - daily/upon request
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Babysitting service
Points of Interest:
- 9 minute drive to town of Korcula
- 10 minute drive to Žrnovo
- 11 minute drive to Cathedral Sveti Marko
- 12 minute drive to House of Marco Polo
- 10 minute drive to Banje Beach
- 12 minute drive to Ispod Duvana
- 12 km to Pavja Luka
- 12 km to Vela Przina Beach
- 12 km to Bacva Beach
- 14 km to Trstenica Beach
- 142 km to Dubrovnik Airport (DBC)
- 194 km to Split Airport (SPU)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Dubrovnik Airport (DBV)
189 min drive
Split Airport (SPU)
256 min drive
11 min drive
beach Ispod Duvana
13 min drive
15 min drive
Vela Przina Beach
18 min drive
20 min drive
58 min drive
Points of Interest
10 min drive
11 min drive
Cathedral Sveti Marko
12 min drive
House of Marco Polo
13 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.