Stunning Ocean Views
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Sample a selection of local wines while you watch the sunset over Camps Bay at this modern hillside home in Cape Town. Capture endless ocean views from multiple vantage points, including ocean-facing balconies in each bedroom. Spend your days lounging by the pool, working on your tan, and rejuvenating in the warm South African sun. At night, walk 5-min to Camps Bay’s bustling promenade.
Lush lawns and vibrant gardens outline the scenic pool-level terrace, creating a perfect setting for a picnic, a shady spot to catch up on some reading, or a soft pad for a morning yoga session. Inside, white walls act as a canvas for a selection of natural wooden pieces of art and gorgeous mid-century modern furnishings. On nights in, bring in a private chef or unleash your own culinary creativity in the fully equipped kitchen. The villa comes with a full-time housekeeper and a steward to make sure everything goes to plan. After an alfresco dinner, watch the sunset from the upper terrace or sneak away from the group to curl up in the media room with that special someone.
Walk to the edge of the lawn, and you’ll undoubtedly notice Lionshead, the star of Cape Town’s skyline. For a closer look, take the 90-minute hike to the peak where you’ll be rewarded with the best, most photo-worthy views in the city. After, hit Camps Bay Beach for a swim.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Sandpiper - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Heating, Shared access to balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2 - Wagtail: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Heating, Shared access to balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3 - Starling: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Heating, Private balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4 - Gannet: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Heating, Shared access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 5 - Firefinch: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Heating, Shared access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Private lounge area, Dining area with seating for 4, Fully equipped kitchen, Private entry, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Nespresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Smart TV
- Sonos sound system
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alarm system
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Removable pool fence
- Pool house
- Sun loungers
- 2 Alfresco dining areas each with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor living space
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Gated property
- Security cameras - street facing, entrance, upstairs garden
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - Monday to Friday 9am - 4 pm, Saturday 9am - 12pm
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 4 minute drive to Twelve Apostles
- 6 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 5.6 km to Table Mountain
- 6 km to Cape Town City Center
- 8.8 km to V & A Waterfront
- 5 minute walk to Camps Bay Beach
- 3 minute drive to Clifton 4th Beach
- 9.7 km to Llandudno Beach
- 23 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Double bed, Ensuite bathroom, TV, Terrace, Wi-Fi
2 single beds, Ensuite bathroom, TV, Terrace, Wi-Fi
Ensuite bathroom, King bed, TV, Wi-Fi
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 7 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
24 min drive
3 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
13 min walking
15 min drive
Points of Interest
5 min drive
5 min drive
Cape Town City Centre
11 min drive
11 min drive
V & A Waterfront
15 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.