Elite on Lake Austin
14 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5 baths
One of the few rental properties on Lake Austin, this prestigious Texan home is the life of the party. Gather the group for a beach volleyball match or a little 3 on 3 basketball. At night, move the competition inside to the games room or celebrate your victory with a rejuvenating soak in the hot tub. Then, set out to explore Austin’s bustling downtown core, just 15 miles from home.
Designed for large groups, this updated ranch-style home is perfect for kitchen parties, backyard barbecues, and wild nights in. The extra-tall ceilings give off airy and impressive vibes, while cozy leather furniture and a stone fireplace will make you feel the warmth of home. After dinner in the stone-arched formal setting, throw the big game on the projector screen and kick-back in the media room.
In the afternoon, work on your tan from a poolside lounger while the kids show off their diving skills from the dock. Bring a towel to the beach pad and feel the sand between your toes while enjoying views of the lake. When the sun begins to set, pick a bottle of wine to go with an alfresco dinner next to the outdoor fireplace. Then, enjoy the solitude of the lake while the kids play air hockey inside.
Austin may be the perfect mixture of nightlife, culture, and natural wonder. Grab your hiking boots and head 1 mile to River Place Nature Trail to get the lay of the land. For a fantastic photo op, hike 30-minutes up Mount Bonnell. After, head downtown The Contemporary to check out the latest art exhibitions. Then, have dinner at Franklin Barbecue, followed by a little bar-hopping on 6th Street.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Television, Lounge area, Direct access to pool area, River view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Twin size bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fan, Television, Lounge area, Desk
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 4, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Desk
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Desk
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 6, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Desk
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 5, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan
- Office: Murphy bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Desk, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Cable television
- Streaming television
- Game room
- Pool table
- Air hockey table
- Foosball table
- Video game console
- Media room
- Screen and projector
- Office space
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Basketball court
- Beach volleyball court
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Watercraft rental
Points of Interest
- 1 mile to River Place Nature Trail
- 4.4 miles to Emma Long Metropolitan Park
- 10 miles to Mount Bonnell
- 15 miles to downtown Austin
- 15 miles to Texas Capitol
- 15 miles to Barton Creek Coore & Crenshaw Golf Course
- 16 miles to Austin Convention Center
- 16 miles to Zilker Metropolitan Park
- 19 miles to South Congress Bridge
- 31 miles to Circuit of The Americas
- 5.7 miles to Lake Austin
- 16 miles to Barton Springs Municipal Pool
- 18 miles to Lady Bird Lake
- 25 miles to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbecue
+ 4 more
+ 9 more
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
34 min drive
13 min drive
Barton Creek Coore & Crenshaw Golf Course
25 min drive
Points of Interest
River Place Nature Trail
1 min drive
Emma Long Metropolitan Park
9 min drive
19 min drive
Zilker Metropolitan Park
25 min drive
Hope Outdoor Gallery Wall Rotation Program
26 min drive
Barton Springs Municipal Pool
27 min drive
28 min drive
29 min drive
Austin Convention Center
32 min drive
Lady Bird Lake
38 min drive
Circuit of the Americas
42 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.