Villa La Palazzetta
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 baths
Wake up early to catch the morning sun as it hits the mist in Val d’Orcia, turning the entire valley gold. You’ll have quite the view from this 5-acre hilltop villa 7-minute’s walk from Montalcino’s center. When the mist settles, set out to explore the property’s private vineyard and olive grove. Then, walk into town for breakfast. And, make sure to pick up some Brunello di Montalcino for later.
Lovingly-restored, this 1600’s farmhouse has been updated with a state of the kitchen, in-floor heating and cooling, and the highest-end electronics and appliances. Staying true to its roots, Villa La Palazetta also boasts a private cantina and wine cellar, wood-burning pizza oven, and rustic fire pit. Dine outside amongst the mountain views. After dinner, issue a challenge on the night-lit bocce court.
Make that home-cooked meal extra-special and get the concierge to book an in-house Italian cooking lesson. The professional kitchen is the perfect place to learn how to hand-make pasta and combine fresh local produce. When the party inevitably moves to the terrace, cool off in the swimming pool, or sample the finest local wines around the alfresco dining set.
Rather dine out? Walk into Montalcino and wander within their historic city walls, where high-quality restaurants, bakeries, and gelato shops line the streets. Take a day trip to Siena and explore the museums, galleries, and churches of the ancient Renaissance city. And, wine tours of the World-famous Brunelle Vineyards are a great way to see all the different areas and landscapes of Val d’Orcia.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Safe
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Sonos sound system
- Central air conditioning
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Mountain views
- Wine cellar
- Pizza oven
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Gated property
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping
- Firewood for outside pizza oven
- Welcome gift
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Wine tasting
- Cooking classes
Points of Interest:
- 2 minute drive to church and Town of Montalcino
- 14 km drive to Castiglion del Bosco Golf Club
- 14 km drive to Buonconvento
- 20 km drive to Bagno Vignoni
- 23 km drive to Pienza
- 36 km drive to Montepulcian
- 41 km drive to Siena
- 124 km to Florence Peretola Airport (FLR)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
102 min drive
Points of Interest
17 min drive
Castiglion del Bosco
20 min drive
26 min drive
26 min drive
42 min drive
51 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules