Secluded designer seaside villa near Episkopi Beach
16 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7 baths
Enjoy seclusion without sacrificing convenience at Villa Gerani Hill. Though this Crete vacation rental feels like the only house for miles, with its panoramic views of uninterrupted sea and pristine mountains, it’s a short drive from beaches, shopping, dining and more in the Rethymno area. Its seven bedrooms make for a wonderful seaside getaway with a group of extended family or a great base for exploring with friends.
Revel in the sea and sunshine from outdoor living areas with a pool, hot tub, children’s playground, barbecue and al-fresco dining table. There’s even a private tennis court and, if you’d like to arrive in style, a helipad. Inside, the amenities range from a spacious, well-equipped exercise room to ping-pong and pool tables, a TV, sound system and Wi-Fi.
The villa is an elegant yet inviting backdrop for your holiday, with several sitting areas featuring refined details such as ornate chandeliers, gold-framed mirrors and neutral-toned furnishings. The fully equipped kitchen is particularly welcoming, with a generous table set in the middle of the room that’s perfect for breakfast or a chat with the cook.
Villa Gerani Hill has five bedrooms with queen beds and en-suite bathrooms, and two bedrooms with two twin beds each and shared access to a hallway bathroom. Together, they can accommodate groups of up to fourteen. Like the main living areas, many of the bedrooms have sea views or open to outdoor living areas.
While this villa gives you the luxury of peace and quiet in a beautiful setting, it’s close to plenty of attractions and activities. It’s less than a 10-minute drive to Episkopi Beach, where you can relive your honeymoon with a stroll along the sand, and Koumbes Beach, where you can dip your toes, then continue for a drink or snack in the town of Rethymno.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Balcony, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Balcony, Safe, Desk
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Exercise room
- Iron/Ironing board
- Pool table
- Ping Pong table
- Swimming Pool - Not heated
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Alfresco dining
- Tennis Court
- Playground area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (Every 3 days)
- Linen and towel change (Every 3 days)
- Pool and garden maitenance
- Final cleaning
- Welcome basket
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 24 km to Skaleta
- 30 km to Monastery of Arkadi
- 55 km to Chania
- 65 km to Anogia
- 7 minute to Episkopi Beach
- 8 minute drive to Koumbes Beach
- 60 km to Chania International Airport (CHQ)
- 90 km to Heraklion Airport (HER)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
Chania International Airport
58 min drive
Heraklion Airport N. Kazantzakis
73 min drive
8 min drive
10 min drive
Points of Interest
19 min drive
Monastery of Arkadi
34 min drive
54 min drive
73 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules