Villa Poggio Fibbia
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6 baths
Steep yourself in Tuscan history, culture and cuisine at Villa Poggio Fibbia. This beautifully renovated farmhouse is just a half-mile from the fortress at Radicofani, in a medieval village that garnered mentions in both Dante’s Divine Comedy and Boccaccio’s Decameron. Today, this vacation rental features a lovingly curated mix of traditional and modern decor and five bedrooms—the perfect Val d’Orcia escape for groups of up to ten friends or family members.
Look out over the hills of Tuscany or up to the fortress tower from outdoor living areas with an infinity pool, loungers and a barbecue. During the hottest parts of the day, retreat to the shade of the al-fresco sitting and dining areas; in the evenings, relax inside by the flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi and fireplace.
Though it still has the architectural charm of the region’s traditional homes, Villa Poggio Fibbia is a modern masterpiece inside. Its beamed ceilings and stone floors are juxtaposed with sleek furnishings in the living and dining rooms, as well as playful details like orange fabric or a trompe-l’oeil wall painting. The fully equipped kitchen is equally stylish and functional, too.
This luxury property has two bedrooms with king beds, a master bedroom with a double bed, and one bedroom with two twin beds. The fifth bedroom, ideal for families on holiday with children, has a French queen bed and a twin bed. All five bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms.
Spend your stay simply enjoying the villa or exploring the area. It’s well worth the climb to the Radicofani fortress for both the views and the history, not to mention the 15-minute walk to the nearest village, where you can stop for a drink in one of the bars or sit down to a honeymoon-worthy dinner in one of the restaurants.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, Walk-in closet, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower with chromotherapy & bathtub with hand-held shower
- Bedroom 2: Twin size bed, French Queen bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower with chromotherapy
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with combo shower/bathtub, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size bed (can be converted into a double bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower with chromotherapy
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with combo shower/bathtub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Mocha machine
- Formal dining area seating for 10
- Air conditioning in bedrooms and living room only
- DVD player
- DVD player
- Flat-screen TVs
- Sky TV
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD Player
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alarm system
- Infinity pool - not heated
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Lounge area
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
- Towel change (once per week)
- General cleaning (3 times per week)(Up to 2 hours per session)
- Final cleaning
- Air conditioning consumption
- Heating consumption
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfer
- Additional housekeeping (40 euros/hour) (Advance notice required)
- City tax of 0.70 EUR per person per day
Points of interest
- Less than 1 km to Radiofani
- 6.6 km to Bagni San Filippo
- 18 km to San Casciano Bagni
- 31 km to Pienza
35 km to Montepulciano
- 41 km to Montalcino
- 68 km to Cortona
- 74 km to Siena
- 78 km to Arezzo
- 78 km to Perugia
- 105 km to Assisi
- 110 km to Tuscan coast and islands
- 47 km to Lake Bolsena
- 47 km to Trasimeno
- 59.3 km to Grosseto Airport (GRS)
- 63.1km to Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi Airport (PEG)
- 145 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
- 180 km Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.