Casa Del Fattore
15 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8 baths
Surround yourself with olive groves, orchards, and lush gardens at this ancient hillside home in Tuscany. Let the floodlit pool tempt you with a midnight swim. Sip your morning espresso in the library. If you’re in Capannori to celebrate, let the formal or alfresco dining areas, both with seating for 14, set the perfect tone. And explore Italy. Pisa, Lucca, and Firenze are nearby.
Beneath an imposing timber-frame ceiling, Casa del Fattore shows off its Tuscan authenticity with a fairytale-like color palette decorating vintage furniture, vibrant textiles, and ornate fixtures. Terracotta floors and exposed wood adds a natural feel to the interior, while outside, the countryside views from beneath rose-covered gazebos are breathtaking.
If you need to snap back to reality, Casa del Fattore comes with Wi-Fi and Smart TV. If not, live a life of simple pleasures as daily housekeeping and chef services take care of everything. If you miss work, work on your tan from one of the red sun loungers outlining the swimming pool. Or, organize a small tournament on the shared soccer field, tennis, or volleyball courts.
Make sure to visit Piazza Dei Miracoli 12-km away in Pisa. And make sure to bring your camera. This area is home to the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa, Duomo, and Baptistery, where amateur singers demonstrate their vocals in World-renowned acoustics. For dinner, check out the innovative menu featuring top quality local produce at Michelin-starred Lunasia.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning/heating
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning/heating
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning/heating
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning/heating
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning/heating
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning/heating
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted into Queen), En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning/heating
- Bedroom 8: Single bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning/heating
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso Machine
- Ice maker
- 8 individually styled bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Indoor and outdoor dining area
- Smart television
- Cable television
- Integrated sound system
- Washer & Dryer
- Safe in each room
- Banquet hall
- Air conditioned & heated bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing board
- Floodlit pool
- Alfresco dining
- Italian garden
- Private parking
- Shared access to tennis court, soccer field and volleyball field (reservation recommended)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily chef service (except Wednesdays) - Breakfast and one meal (lunch or dinner)
- Daily morning housekeeping (excluding Sunday)
- Linen change on Saturdays and Wednesdays
- Gardener & Pool Attendant
- Porter service
- Air conditioning consumption
- Heating consumption
- Water & Gas consumption
- Electricity consumption up to 1000KW
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Driving service
- Additonal Housekeeping
- Additional chef service
- Cost of food and beverages
- Telephone usage
- Electricity consumption above to 1000KW
Points of Interest:
- 1.5 miles to putting green and tennis club
- 2.5 miles to hospital
- 4 miles to Lucca
- 12 miles to Pisa
- 18 miles to golf course
- 31 miles to Firenze
- 37 miles to Cinque Terre
- 50 miles to Siena and Bolgheri
- 160 miles to Venezia
- 170 miles to Roma
- 190 miles to Milano
- 12 miles to Viareggio Beach and Forte dei Marmi Beach
- 24 miles to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.