Spanish Colonial villa on the bay
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Construction Note: Please note that there is construction behind this villa. Casa Indigo will experience noise, depending on what work is being done at the time. Please enquire with one of our Villa Specialists for further details.
The laid-back beach town rises to new heights at Casa Indigo. The villa is part of the exclusive Las Catalinas community, a lively new village near Playa Danta that’s designed to be walkable and sustainable. It stands out for its tower, which has amazing ocean views, and four suite-style bedrooms, which let you invite up to eight friends and family members to this luxury Costa Rica vacation rental.
Casa Indigo has its own plunge pool, terrace, barbecue and al-fresco dining area for six, making it easy to spend your holiday blissing out or entertaining. The covered rooftop terrace is the perfect place to sip an early-evening cocktail and watch the sunset. For your comfort and convenience, the villa has air conditioning and Wi-Fi.
Inside the villa, a fresh blue and white color scheme is a stylish nod to its name. While the architecture is traditionally inspired, the bright, open rooms have a relaxed, contemporary feel. Take it easy on the wicker sofa and armchairs, or gather everyone around the massive live-edge breakfast bar. Open shelving and an open layout keep the fully equipped kitchen airy and on-trend.
Each of the four bedrooms at Casa Indigo has an en-suite bathroom. There are three with king beds, including a private, honeymoon-worthy master suite that’s set behind the house and has its own lounge area and kitchenette. The fourth bedroom has a queen bed.
The black volcanic sand and relatively calm water of Playa Danta are just a few minutes’ walk from Casa Indigo. Its village setting means you’re also just steps from restaurants, shops, the beach club and the Pura Vida Ride Shop in Las Catalinas. If you’re keen to see more of Costa Rica, walk to the white sands of Playa Dantita, drive to the serene beach town of Potrero or book a tee time at the nearby golf course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bedroom 4 - Master: Located behind the house - King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television, Kitchenette
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- View of the ocean
- Security cameras - outward facing
ACCESS TO LAS CATALINAS BEACH CLUB AMENITIES
- Swimming pool
- Kid's play pool
- Adult's lounging pool
- Hot tub
- Restaurant and Bar
- Exercise room
STAFF & SERVICES
- 24 hour concierge
- Welcome juice and cold towels upon arrival
- Daily breakfast preparation (groceries not included)
- Afternoon snack preparation (groceries not included)
- Daily housekeeping
- Beach club and gym access
- Valet parking
- 24 hour security
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef services
- Driving service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 4.5 km to Potrero shops and restaurants
- 26 km to Vista Ridge Golf and Country Club
- 28 km to Playa del Coco shops and restaurants
- 3 minute walk to Playa Danta
- 1.6 km to Playa Dantita
- 3.5 km to Playa Prieta
- 8.6 km to Playa Flamingo
- 30 km to Playa Tamarindo
- 42 km to Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Casa Indigo highlights
A rooftop pavilion
High above the roofs below, a shaded lounge with plush seating offers a relaxing way to capture the sunset or enjoy morning coffee.
Rich blue and white interiors
True to its name, splashes of deep indigo grace the walls and liven textiles throughout the home’s Spanish Colonial design.
Comfort on every terrace
Each of the four bedrooms enjoys a private terrace, including one with personal plunge pool and waterfall.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Las Catalinas, Costa Rica
Liberia International Airport (LIR)
57 min drive
1 min drive
8 min drive
8 min drive
16 min drive
47 min drive
Vista Ridge Golf and Country Club
47 min drive
Points of Interest
Potrero shops and restaurants
9 min drive
Playa del Coco shops and restaurants
49 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules