Blue Sky Villa
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Blue Sky Villa in Maui has been designed and decorated to soothe your mind, body and soul. This magical villa brings you close to the setting of the ancient Hawaiian kings with architecture that swirls and soars in the manner of the ocean and sky before it. Within easy walking distance to Lahaina Town and a short drive to the beaches, Blue Sky Villa also offers a convenient location for exploring this spectacular island.
This resplendent villa features one of the finest lap pools in all of Hawaii. Step into the soothing bubbles of the outdoor hot tub for a special treat. Indoors, you will find a media room, Wi-Fi access, ceiling fans and laundry facilities. Step onto the splendid balcony and ascend the open air winding stairs to your private meditation tower reminiscent of an ancient castle suffused on all directions by ocean and mountain vistas including Lanai, Kahoolawe, and the sublime peaks and contours of Pu’u Kukui.
The grace and beauty of the outdoors at Blue Sky Villa are only matched by its pristine and vast interiors. This luxury house was built to enjoy the natural beauty and breezes of Maui, enabling the ultimate indoor/outdoor living experience. Doors fully retract in the master bedroom as well as the living and dining rooms. The living room features a white baby grand piano that awaits the life breath of music.
This villa includes a premiere master bedroom where one feels as though they are floating on a cosmic ship of azure. The refined luxury of the master bathroom will take your breath away. There are four additional bedrooms with equal comfort and four additional bathrooms. This villa accommodates up to twelve guests.
During your stay at Blue Sky Villa, you will be just a short drive away from Lahaina, Baby and Ka’anapali beaches. Both surfers and golfers will be in paradise as they explore their options in this iconic landscape. Nearby Lahaina is a heritage town transformed into a modern Maui hot spot. Lahaina offers a variety of unique art galleries, shops and restaurants. A historic 1800s whaling village, this area has been immortalized by Herman Melville in the classic Moby Dick. The delights of Maui await!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Permit #: STWM 2014/0002
HAWAII TAX ID #: 051-843-4816-01
BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite open-air bathroom with rain shower and soaking bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Lounge area, Television, Ceiling fan, Lanai, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared access to bathroom with bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Twin size bed, Shared access to bathroom with bedroom 2, Shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bath combo, Air conditioning, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Television, Ceiling fan, Balcony
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Media room
- Private meditation tower
- Air conditioning except open-air master bathroom
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Hot tub
- Ocean view
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Massage therapist
- Activities and excursions
- Mid-stay cleaning
Points of Interest
- 14 minute walk to Lahaina Harbor
- 5 minute drive to Launiupoko Beach Park
- 8 minute drive to Kaanapali Golf Course
- 9 minute drive to Whalers village
- 10 minute drive to Town of Kaanapali
- Direct access to Lahaina surf break: Shark Pit and Lahaina beach
- 5 minute drive to Baby Beach
- 4.8 miles to Ka'anapali Beach
- 7.9 miles to Ukumehame Beach State Park
- 8.0 miles to Kapalua Airport (JHM)
- 30 miles to Kahului Airport (OGG)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.