Contemporary Mayan architecture at Playa Xcalacoco
2 guests · 1 bedroom · 1 bath
With direct beach access to Playa del Carmen and the luxurious amenities of Viceroy Resort at your disposal, your Mexican vacation doesn’t get any easier than this Beachfront Villa. Although you’re located right on the beach, you’ll appreciate the private atmosphere created by lush tropical greenery and mature palm trees. Whether you’re on your honeymoon, a couples retreat, or just vacationing with a friend; you won’t find a more convenient destination than Viceroy Resort. With the vibrant city life of Riviera Maya just minutes away, and the numerous natural wonders and attractions along Mexico’s beautiful coast, this beachfront Luxury Retreat will be a vacation to remember forever.
From the ocean to the living room couch, barrier-free, that’s life at this beachfront villa. Celebrating traditional Mayan architecture, Beachfront Villa shows off its open-air design by inviting fresh ocean breeze and natural sunlight to flow freely throughout its interior. Decorated with exposed wood, stucco walls, and hay roofing, this villa is a completely authentic take on the traditional Mayan way of life. Carefully integrated, you’ll find high-end electronics and designer furniture to provide the modern luxuries of the day. In the bedroom, the king-sized bed and soaking tub in the en-suite will relax and rejuvenate you each night to get ready for another exciting day.
With the ocean, a plunge pool, and Viceroy’s lagoon pool just outside your door, you’ll have plenty of refreshing options when it comes to swimming. While you’re exploring the resort, visit the gym, spa, and their restaurants, to which you’ll have shared access during your stay. Back at Beachfront Villa, you’ll love the alfresco dining area, hammock, and lounge space on the terrace. And, inside you’ll have Wi-Fi, television, and air conditioning to satisfy your tech needs.
If you’re feeling athletic, there’s tennis, golf, water sports, and cave exploration excursions available nearby. If you’d prefer a trip to the city, beautiful Cancun is just forty minutes away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and soaking tub, Dressing area, walk-in closet
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Movie collection
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Heated plunge pool
- Alfresco shower
- Terrace with lounge area
- Alfresco dining
SHARED VICEROY RESORT AMENITIES
- Lagoon Pool
- Newspapers in lobby
- Library Lounge
- Viceroy full-service "jungle spa" (treatments and yoga lessons at extra cost)
- Dry cleaning service
- Limo or Town car service
STAFF & SERVICES
- Welcome beverage and cool towels provided in lobby
- Butler service
- Turndown service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- *Rollaway beds
- Daily valet parking (price may vary per day and does not include taxes)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Meal plans (Optional meal plans are available at Viceroy Riviera Maya’s restaurants La Marea & Coral Grill, as well as room service):
- Modified American Plan : Meal plan includes unrestricted breakfast and dinner a la carte. (Price may vary per person, per day and excludes beverages and 31% tax and service fees)
- Full American Plan : Meal plan includes unrestricted breakfast, lunch and dinner a la carte. (Price may vary per person, per day and excludes beverages and 31% tax and service fees)
NOTE: Cost of rollaway beds do not include taxes and service fees per night. Rollaway beds are provided in king-bedded guestrooms only, with a maximum of one rollaway bed per guestroom. Fire safety codes do not permit rollaway service in rooms with two double beds.
Points of Interest:
- Located within Playa Xcalacoco Village
- 45 minute drive to Cancun
- 8 km to Downtown Rivera Maya
- 28.4 km to Campo de Golf Puerto Aventura
- 29.3 km to Puerto Aventuras Tennis Club
- 30.1 km to Cancha de tenis
- 46.8 km to Cenote Aktun Chen (cave explorations)
- 67.6 km to Tulum archaeological site
- Direct beach access to Playa del Carmen
- 30 km to Catalonia Yucatan Beach
- 31.3 km to Barceló Maya Beach
- 51.4 km to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.