12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Elegant European style meets the incredible South African scenery at Cloud House. The classic lines and comfortable modern interiors of this Cape Town vacation rental are a beautiful contrast to the rugged lines of the Twelve Apostles. The villa’s quiet courtyard is a private place to entertain and relax, but a short walk brings guests to the surf and sand of Camps Bay Beach.
Listen to the waves in the distance and revel in the sunshine in the tucked-away courtyard, which has a lap pool, a lawn large enough for games, a barbecue, and lounging and dining areas. There’s a gym where guests can keep up on their fitness routines while on holiday, an office in case you need to catch up on work and a home theatre where you can enjoy the company of friends and family.
The interiors of Cloud House take inspiration from its name, rendered in shades of white and cream that lend a fresh appeal. Traditional touches such as French doors and columned porches are paired with contemporary pieces such as wicker and Lucite side tables and a sleek fireplace for an eclectic, modern look. The living and dining rooms are angled around the outdoor sitting area, and flow seamlessly into the fully equipped kitchen.
The villa has three bedrooms with king beds and two with queen beds; all five have en-suite bathrooms. Neutral tones, clean-lined furnishings and large mullioned windows create an atmosphere of quiet luxury in the suites. For larger parties, a sofa bed provides extra accommodations.
With restaurants, shops and bars less than a 15-minute walk away, Cloud House makes it easy to explore this lively oceanfront suburb. You can also stroll to Camps Bay Beach, a stretch of white sand that’s popular with everyone from local families and keen surfers to visiting honeymooners, or drive to Koeël Bay Market, where you’ll find a tempting array of hand-crafted items that make great souvenirs. Of course, a trip to Cape Town wouldn’t be complete without taking in the views from Table Mountain, Lion’s Head or the Twelve Apostles—all less than a 10-minute drive from Cloud House.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in Closet, Dressing Area, Television, Air conditioning, Private patio, View of Sea
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be made up as twins on request), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Twin size beds (can be made up as king on request), Ensuite bathroom with shower & bathtub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, View of Sea
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Additional Bedding: Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite Television
- Sound System
- Media room
- Home Theatre
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning
- Security system
- Exercise room
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (5 days a week between Monday - Saturday, 9 AM - 5 PM)
- Water consumption
- Council rates and levies
- Satellite tv
- 20gigs wireless internet
- Pool cleaning
- Garden service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Koeël Bay Market
- 6 minute drive to Table Mountain
- 8 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 8 minute drive to Twelve Apostles
- 13 minute walk to Camps Bay with Restaurants & Nightlife
- 19 minute drive to Cape Town
- 6 minute walk to Camps Bay Beach
- 24.8 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
+ 3 more
Camps Bay, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
26 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
5 min walk
Points of Interest
2 min drive
5 min drive
7 min drive
13 min drive
16 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.