Can I set requirements for guests to attend my experience?
Yes. You can set requirements around:
- Minimum age
- Skill level (i.e. previous experience with the activity)
- Special certifications (ex: SCUBA certification)
- ID verification from the primary booker
If you list your experience somewhere other than Airbnb (like your personal website), you can’t host both Airbnb and non-Airbnb guests at the same time.
Note: Only individuals who are 18 or over can make reservations, but they’ll be able to book additional spots for guests that meet your minimum age requirement, if they’re the child’s legal guardian.
- HostHousing laws are complex and are applied differently in many cases. You can read Airbnb's Anti-Discrimination Policy and consult an lawyer f…
- GuestYou must be at least 18 to book a reservation or host your place on Airbnb.
- Experience HostIf it's a strenuous activity, has adult content or it’s at a venue with age restrictions, it’s not appropriate for children.