Minimalist Sanctuary with Valley and Sea View
Tiny house hosted by Sofia And Antonis
3 guests, 1 bedroom, 1 bed, 1 bath
This host committed to Airbnb's 5-step enhanced cleaning process.
Find inspiration amid stunning surrounding nature in a home that flirts with Le Corbusier's Le Cabanon. Uncover a hidden retreat designed on the philosophy of the minimum possible dimensions but the maximum physical and spiritual comfort.
“Enjoy your own sunset from the balcony, where the sea view is a quiet beach just 10 minutes away.”
– Sofia And Antonis, your host
Select check-in date
Add your travel dates for exact pricing
Every Airbnb Plus place is inspected in person for quality
- 77 Reviews
- Identity verified
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time - Welcome to us, a Greek artist (Antonis) and a Swedish-Greek art curator (Sofia), who with our contemporary concrete cabins propose the simple mediterranean living; elegant, minimal and close to nature. The concept is to recharge, find a moment between productivity and to experience Crete from a different angle, remote but close enough to all the beaches and the gorges. We fill the fridge with local produce and are happy to give you recommendations of what to do in the area. Or not, if you prefer to just sit back, breathe and relax :)
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time - Welcome to us, a Greek artist (Antonis) and a Swedish-Greek art curator (Sofia), who with our contemporary concrete cabins propose the…
During your stay
Your host won’t be on the property but they’ll be available for anything you need during your stay.
Sofia And Antonis is a Superhost
Superhosts are experienced, highly-rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
- Policy number: 01151729039
- Languages: English, Ελληνικά, Norsk, Svenska
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: within an hour
Things to know
Check-in: After 3:00 pm
Checkout: 12:00 pm
Self check-in with building staff
Not suitable for children (2-12 years)
No parties or events