Centrally located studio perfect for couples and people who are looking for an authentic Berlin experience in one of Berlin's most popular neighborhoods.
Free public parking is available in front of the house. The train station is only 200m away.
Lovely, newly furnished studio. The main living area has double bed (160x200), a stylish couch that can be converted into a single bed (120x192), and a wardrobe.
The big windows overlooking the street are equipped with electric shutters that you can close during the night in order to make the room nice and dark.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you might need, including an oven and hub, a toaster, coffee machine and kettle. There is also a bar with 3 bar stools where you can sit comfortably and enjoy your breakfast.
The bathroom is newly furnished and has a walk in shower, sink, towel heater and a hair dryer.
As our guest you will have the whole apartment to yourself. You won’t have to share it with anybody else. You will also have access to the beautiful communal garden located at the rear of the building. You may also use the bicycle cellar to store your bike.
Interaction with guests
Once you have booked you will receive a welcome email from us with information about the check in procedure and extensive recommendations for activities, sightseeing, restaurants and bars in Berlin.
On the day of the check in, we ask all our guests to CALL US one hour prior to their arrival at the apartment. This is very important to use since we have several apartments and need to coordinate with different guests.
If you don't call us, we won't be able to check you in!
During your stay with us we will also be there for you by email or phone.
Other things to note
Available for 20 EUR / stay.
Available via wifi.
LINEN & TOWELS
Bed linen and 1 hand towel + 1 bath towel per person are included. Extra towels cost extra and need to be ordered 1 week prior to your arrival.
Parking is marked as included, because there is free public parking on the street outside the apartment. Furthermore, the apartment is just outside the Umweltzone, so the Green Umweltzone sticker is only necessary should you want to drive into or through the city centre.
The apartment is located on the ground floor and therefore easily accessible, without heavy doors in the way, or steps to climb.
NEED SPACE FOR MORE PEOPLE?
No problem, we have two more apartments located in the same building:
LATE CHECK IN FEE
If check in takes place after 9 p.m. there will also be an extra late check in fee of 20 EUR.
Since the 1st of January 2014 all private Berlin visitors have to pay the so called City Tax. This 5% tax has to be paid on top of the price you pay on airbnb and will be collected during the check in.
For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
Will I have to share the apartment with other people?
No, you will have the entire apartment all to yourself.
Do you provide bed linen and towels?
Yes, we provide bed linen and one small and one big towel per person. If you would like more towels, you can order them before your arrival at an extra charge.
Do you have internet?
Yes, all our apartments have free wifi.
How far away are the major tourist attractions?
All our apartments are located in the Prenzlauer Berg, a lovely and central district of Berlin with lots of cafes, restaurants and little shops. You can explore all of Prenzlauer Berg and parts of Mitte (=centre) district by foot. If you are less keen on long walks, public transport is only 200 meters away from the apartment and will take you to Alexanderplatz, the centre and public transport hub of East Berlin, within 10 or so minutes. From there you can walk to the Brandenburg Gate, Check Point Charlie and many other sights.
Do you provide coffee and tea?
Our apartments usually are equipped with the basics, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, oil. We do not as such provide these items, but we leave them in the apartments from pervious guests. So most of the basics are usually there for you to use.
Are we allowed to smoke in the apartment?
No, smoking is not allowed in the apartments and be cause for a termination of the rental contract.
* Do not make noise / play music etc after 10 pm or between noon and 2 pm.
* Please close the windows after 10 pm when you are having a loud conversation. Noise carries and will disturb other neighbours.
* Please also try to be quiet when returning home late.
* Partying is not allowed in the apartment and reason for immediate cancellation of the rental contract.
* The apartment may only be used by the named guests. The usage by a third party or any other additional occupancy is not permitted.
* Smoking is prohibited anywhere in the building. Violation of this rule will result in a 100 EUR fine which will be subtracted from your deposit.
You may use the backyard to smoke.
* Please do not wear street shoes in the apartment.
* We wash and dry bedding and towels in the apartment. During your stay we may be drying clothes on a rack inside the apartment. Please do not use these towels or bedding. They are not for you, they are for the next guests.
* ILLEGAL DOWNLOADING or viewing of illegal content through our internet connection is forbidden and, according to German law, can result legal prosecution and a fine of 1000 € or more.
Whenever you leave the apartment:
* Close the windows
* Turn off all lights
* Please turn the radiators off or at least down.
* Please turn off all the electronic appliances.
Before check in:
* You have to CALL US (no texts or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or email) 1 hour before your arrival at the apartment. No call, no check in!
* You have to inform us about your arrival time at the latest a day in advance.
* You have keep us updated of changes to your arrival time. We cannot wait there for you all day. We are NOT a hotel and do not run a reception!
Sorry to be so blunt, but check ins are becoming increasingly problematic.
For check out:
* Please sweep the apartment
* Wash and dry and put away your dishes.
* Leave the apartment keys on the kitchen table and pull the door behind you as you leave. NEVER leave the keys inside the door!
* LATE CHECK IN FEE: If check in takes place after 9 p.m. there will also be an extra late check in fee of 20 EUR which is due in cash upon arrival.
* CITY TAX: All private Berlin visitors have to pay the so called City Tax. This 5% tax has to be paid on top of the price you pay on airbnb and will be collected during the check in.
* Bed linen and one big and one small towel per paying person are provided free of charge. Additional towels or bedding have to be ordered in advance and paid for during check in.
* Baby travel cot can be rented for a flat fee of 20 EUR and is subject to availability