Valley Creek, a warm Victorian farmhouse, offers rural vistas with easy access to some of our nation’s most important historic sites and cultural institutions as well as charming small towns with great restaurants, gallery walks, and festivals.
- Check-in time on your arrival date is 3 pm EST. Check-out time on your departure date is 11 am EST.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house, on any deck, patio or porch or on the grounds.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person entering the property is the sole responsibility of the guest.
- All of the property and furnishings are to be kept in good order. You, as the renter, are responsible for any damage to the home, furnishings or grounds, including excess wear and tear. The home will be inspected immediately upon your departure and you will be notified of damages within 48 hours after your departure.
- No furnishings of any kind are to be moved or rearranged.
- No parties, receptions or events are to be held on the premises during your stay.
- Park only in designated areas, not on the grass.
- No open fires or fireworks anywhere on the property. No firearms are to be brought onto or used the property.
- Be mindful of the use of heat or A/C systems and do not leave doors or windows open while running either system. You will be billed for excessive utilities.