Love Noosa but want peace and quiet too? Then this large architecturally designed holiday home on 4 acres is for you! Includes swimming pool, jacuzzi, cascading waterfall, outside fire-pit and pergola overlooking your own private lagoon.
A holiday escape in a stunning architect designed home on 4 acres. The home is incredibly spacious – 250 square metres with an additional 150 square metres of verandahs and undercover entertainment areas – a beautiful melding of inside and outside. Polished concrete in living areas and beautiful polished timber floors in all bedrooms.
This holiday home has been built to provide ultimate comfort and relaxation. All living areas and 2 bedrooms have direct outlook to the spring fed lagoon which has a 4 metre waterfall feature. Kangaroos and other wildlife are abundant. (On request the outdoor entertainment area can be fully fenced with a 900mm high aluminium fence.)
There are two enormous living areas. In the main living area the raked ceilings are hoop pine and soar to over 5 metres high.
This home easily sleeps 8 people very comfortably with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (plus a powder room as well!). The bedding is configured as
1 x king 2 x queen plus 2 x single which can be made up as a king.
The large kitchen with granite benches is made for entertaining with a beautifully appointed dining room furnished with lovingly restored silky oak furniture. Original art work throughout (although still searching for some 'perfect pieces' from local artists).
All bedrooms are large with almost 3 metre high vaulted hoop pine ceilings – 2 bedrooms (including the master bedroom) have bay windows looking out over the lagoon and the other 2 bedrooms have French doors opening out into a courtyard. (Block-out blinds in all bedrooms.) Sheridan linen is used throughout the property.
Ducted air conditioning with the choice of fans in every room. In winter the fireplace creates a beautiful warmth throughout the living areas.
The entire house and 4 acre block is exclusively for the guests.
And then there are so many possibilities for enjoying yourself on the property:
• Relax in the 6 person Jacuzzi which looks out over the natural Wallum Bush.
• Swim in the pool or relax on the sun beds.
• Feed the ducks and other birds in the afternoon (they visit every afternoon at about 4pm or earlier!)
• Enjoy the flora and take a walk in your own personal 8 acre natural Wallum Bush park which adjoins the property – (peruse the beautiful reference books on the local flora).
• Enjoy the abundant wildlife – bird watchers paradise as well as a family of kangaroos to enjoy.
• Want some action: gather your friends for a session at the chopping block – take turns chopping wood or sit back on the seats and enjoy the prowess of others (Don't feel like burning energy – just use the wood stacked and ready to burn.)
• Dusk is approaching – Light the fire in the fire-pit and enjoy the atmosphere of an outside fire sitting on beautiful sandstone blocks– a great way to end a day at the beach.
• With your drinks and nibbles take the short walk around the lagoon, over the bridge and sit beside the top of the waterfall.
• Barbecue your favourite food and sit in the pergola which is built out over the lagoon.
• Feeling a bit cool – light the inside open fire which is cleverly designed to never smoke!
• Choose your favourite Foxtel program and sit back in the comfy sofas in the enormous living area.
• Gather around the piano for a sing-a-long.
• Wifi is available for all guests
If you want some action away from the property … Noosaville café precinct on the Noosa River is only 10 mins by car or Noosa Main Beach is 17 mins. Cooroibah Lake for fishing and relaxing is only 4 mins down the road. And it is only 7 mins to Noosa-Tewantin Golf Club, Noosa Harbour and Tewantin village town centre, with its historic character, village bakery and boutique shopping. Ferry across Noosa River to North Shore beaches only 8 minute drive away. Your choice!
Don't want to drive? Then simply park your car at the Tewantin Marina and catch the daily ferry cruise service between Tewantin and along the beautiful waterways past Noosaville (with great views across to Noosa's north shore) and Noosa Sound into the heart of Noosa Heads with its famous beaches, shopping, eateries and national park. The ferries are operated by the Noosa Ferry Cruise Company and depart all day, every day from seven different points along the route.
Wira Hideaway is about 30 mins from Maroochydore/Sunshine Coast Airport.
Interaction with guests
Sarah will welcome you on your arrival or your key will be in a key safe on the property and will be in close contact with you throughout the enquiry/booking process and can also be contacted during your stay to assist with any enquiries.
***If there is any problem with the residence during your stay please contact us immediately via phone or email. ***
Other things to note
Feel free to make contact with us if you would like to find out further information and particularly if you have any specific needs. Our aim is to have regular guests who want to come back again and again.
Minimum number of nights vary depending on time of year, however, please feel free to contact us to discuss. Discounts apply for more than 7 nights and monthly bookings.
We know you'll have as much fun at our Noosa home as we do, and expect that you will treat our home with the same respect you would your own. To ensure future guests are able to enjoy their stays too we have the following rules:
• Please do not smoke inside the house. You may smoke outside, but please dispose of all cigarette butts in bins or ashtrays, not our garden
• No glass in the pool area (plastic glassware provided)
• Strictly no parties. Noise levels to be kept to a minimum after 10pm
• If you are bringing your dog, please clean up after them
At the end of your stay we ask that you:
o Place all rubbish in the outside rubbish bins
o Place all used towels in piles in the bathrooms
o Wash all dishes and return them to the appropriate cupboards and drawers
o Turn off all lights and appliances
o Clean the BBQ if used
o Lock the front door and return the key.
We're happy for your special furry family member to enjoy your holiday too. Well behaved, house trained dogs are welcome, provided you ensure they're kept off couches and beds (dogs and white bed spreads aren't a good mix!) Our dogs love to swim in the lagoon.
*** Please note, our house is thoroughly cleaned and well maintained after every stay, and is regularly treated for pests to ensure the enjoyment of all guests. ***
Information on the security bond:
o If extra cleaning is required it will be charged at $50 per hour.
o Additional guests beyond the number agreed at time of booking or negotiated in writing may result in additional charges.
o Please notify us immediately if there is any damage, breakage, theft of loss. At our discretion, we may recover the repair or replacement cost. Through negotiation often an easy remedy can be found.
o Use of the property for parties or functions may result in loss of security bond and/or additional payments.
We hope you have fun and enjoy your stay!
Lorraine Dinsey and Jim Tunstall
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
From Dec 21 - 25, 2017 the minimum stay is 5 nights.