Asri in Indonesian language means beautifully chic, leafy and peaceful scenery. Asri Garden Studio is a harmonious hybrid of Japanese and Balinese design. Located at Adelaide beautiful leafy suburb of Kensington Park; only 5 km from city centre.
Asri Garden Studio has a complete kitchen with stove, microwave, and washing machine. Queen size bed, lounge, and dining area. It's equipped with AC reversed cycle, and a Japanese inspired bath and shower. All room have garden view, deck, and warmth of the timber surrounding.
You only have to read what our guests have to say. The words from our guests are the testaments of this gorgeous boutique studio:
• beautifully presented in a serene garden setting. Quiet and private. The studio is spotless, spacious and well appointed.
• Stayed here before. Excellent as always (Nigel)
• A comfortable, peaceful and stylish 'bungalow', tastefully decorated and surrounded by myriad plants.) (Geoff)
• The Asri studio is exactly as pictured- settled among a lush garden at the back of Firda's house. The studio is beautifully designed and decorated and has everything you need. The kitchen is well equipped and bathroom very stylish (Bianca).
• Nice restaurants and shops within walking distance.
• Would love to return! 2 nights wasn't enough
• calm and peaceful Asri Studio. It was well appointed, clean and comfortable. ( Ian)
• an oasis of calm in a vibrant festival city!(Nicole)
• This was a restful, tranquil, studio, perfect for our needs (Sue)
• was tastefully decorated and had everything we could want (Geoff).
• The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom and kitchen were lovely too (Ant)
• Japanese cottage is an architectural treat, so unique, peaceful and very comfortable (Natasha)
• beautifully appointed, neat and clean (Mira).
• the studio was amazing. very quiet and secluded. The bathroom was beautiful with a terrific bathtub. (Ian)
• wonderful abode with easy public transport to the We would definitely return next time we are in Adelaide (Philip)
• Immaculate studio with everything thought of (Kerryn)
• Our recent stay here was outstanding. The studio is even better than the online pictures indicate (Sally)
• Her place is an absolute urban sanctuary, you won't want to leave (Lily)
• The studio was just beautiful and stunningly clean & we loved the garden and deck area outside. – just gorgeous!! (Charlotte)
Rules to adhere:
No smoking at all; smoking is not allowed in the building or on the grounds. Guests are expected to be considerate of the neighbours when they enter and leave the building. Noise levels need to reduce by 10pm please.
The apartment will be clean and tidy when you arrive.
This gorgeous Balinese and Japanese inspired cottage is located at the back of the main house, secluded from the main road, with its own private entrance.
You will be walked through the property upon checking, and a copy of your ID will be shown and photocopied for verification at check in.
Interaction with guests
We will try our best to help with information in the local area.
We can share local knowledge about our famous wine regions, cafe and restaurant locations, bush walks, and our best local beaches and sites.
After check-in we will leave in your privacy and basically the studio and the garden is entirely yours to enjoy.
Other things to note
The hostess will live in the main house but will keep the guests' privacy. Birds love venturing in the tress and bushes of our garden, and at times local possums drop in, also our two cats will be part of the garden too.
Cleaning occurs at the end of the stay. Linen is changed weekly.
The apartment is equipped with two ceiling fans and air-condition which are essential on hot days
No party and no invited guests, no smoking and no pets. It is a perfect place for people single or a couple to unwind in peace and quiet tranquility after venturing out. Sorry but no accessibility for wheel chairs.