In the heart of the Bay of Peschici, a short walk from the beach of fine sand, from which to watch spectacular sunsets over the sea, between secular olive trees and avenues full of oleanders, is cottage situated in Maritalia Hotel Club Village.
Accessible by air, by train, bus or car.
The house is composed by:
- Kitchen, living room, bathroom and three bedrooms so arranged: 1 bedroom with double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 bedroom with single bed + 1 pull-out bed.
- 50 m² garden with gazebo and outdoor furniture (extendable table, chairs and a sun bed) with shower (hot / cold water);
- Numbered car at the entrance of the village.
It is 200 meters from the sea with beach free/equipped and just a few minutes walk from the town center of Peschici , with its characteristic white houses.
From the village are within easy reach :
- lakes of Lesina and Varano ;
- the famous Tremiti Islands, the great love of Lucio Dalla;
- the picturesque bays and inlets with fascinating sea caves along the coast of Gargano , the play of light and reflections in the water;
- the Foresta Umbra in contact with uncontaminated nature
-S. Giovanni Rotondo ( Padre Pio's shrine ) and Mount St. Angelo ( the shrine of St. Michael the Archangel ).
Possibility to use the facilities of the resort (pool, animation , mini club , sports fields and other recreational activities ) by signing the Club Card to use the facilities of the resort (pool, animation , mini club , sports fields and other recreational activities ) by signing the Club Card.