This is a Bi-Level 3-bedroom shared unit which is furnished with the following:
* Rice cooker
* Microwave oven
* Induction Cooker
* Kitchen wares and basic utensils
* Cable TV
* Telephone & Wireless Internet
* Dining Table with Chairs
* Electric fan at the living room
* Hot and Cold Shower
This room have its own lock, dresser, sofa bed with bedsheet, pillow, blanket, built-in cabinet, dresser with chair & hangers. Shared toilet/bathroom with hot and cold shower.
Room has its own door lock, wall clock, lamp shade, dresser/laptop table with chair, double bed with bedsheet, pillow, blanket, built-in cabinet and hanger. Access to balcony wherein you can hang your washed clothes. SHARED toilet and bath and with hot & cold shower
Guests can access the indoor swimming pool in the 10th floor as well as use of kitchen and dining area.
As of 3May16, swimming pool is operational. Each guest must pay a Php100 swimming fee. If guests are interested to use the pool, an advance notice should be made to arrange the access pass.
Interaction with guests
You may send a SMS or call me if you have any questions or need some help.
Whether it is for business, pleasure or travel, it will be your place away from home. For travelers, we can give you tour itineraries, booking & tour assistance.
Other things to note
Note: washing machine should not be used by each guests.
Room can accommodate 1-2 person only and would depend upon their built. Visitors and guests are accepted but not more than a couple of hours or overnight. Room is restricted to guest/s only. Not a Party venue. No curfew.
Please keep the place clean. No smoking inside the unit. Please turn off the air-conditioner when not in use as well as other electricity. No pets allowed.
1. Please furnish us a copy of a valid government issued ID per guest after you made a confirmed booking. The IDs will be forwarded to the Building Administration for proper registration and added details shall be sent to you once you already have a confirmed booking.
2. For pool usage, guests must pay Php100 per person per day. This shall be paid to the building administration. You may ask the receptionist about it if you intent to use the pool.
3. Please turn off the aircon/lights/TV when you leave the unit or if not necessary.
4. Please make sure to lock the windows near the bed if you are with children
5. To ensure a hassle free check-in and for guests' safety, only registered guests are allowed to go to the unit.
6. We will charge kids 2 years old and above as an additional guest if we have to set up the sofa bed because we have to shoulder the laundry costs and the additional fees it may incurred.
7. Please do not lose your key. Guests have to pay Php1000 for lost keys.
8. For those who would like to bring their vehicles, the building has a PAY parking. Please go to the lobby first to inform the guard.
9. For late check-out, I am usually unable to provide a late check-out due to tight schedules of our cleaning staff.
10. Housekeeping is not provided unless previously agreed upon. Please understand that we are not a hotel and we do not provide housekeeping.
11. Trash shall not be placed outside the unit. There is a garbage collector who will get it. Once you hear a bell ringing, that is the only time you can take the trash out.
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View other reviews