3 room apartment with large south-facing terrace, located on the harbor, but away from the tourist flow and 15O meters from 2 beaches. Panoramic view of the port of Cassis and Cape Canaille (highest cliff in Europe).
The apartment is available from 2 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated on departure day before 10 am.
To make your stay can happen in the best conditions, here are some guidelines to follow:
- Empty your trash in bins located further down the avenue Admiral Ganteaume
- No smoking in the apartment
- If you use the extra beds in the room, consider putting the mattress covers to protect the mattress
- In case of stains on the seats or cushions of the lounge, stamped as quickly as possible, without rubbing the stained area with a white cloth to absorb and then put talc or earth Sommières for 4 hours and dry.
- Use oilcloth provided for this purpose to protect the dining room table and the central island of the kitchen.
- Never place hot food or hot pans directly on the Corian kitchen worktop, use trivets provided for this purpose.
- Always use the lamp corresponding to the pan and center it well, than a pan on the work plan may do so brown.
Do not cut directly on the worktop, be your cutting board.
For routine maintenance, you must wipe up spills as they occur, simply use a damp microfibre cloth or a standard grease (eg Cif).
- At check-out:
• Leave the dishes clean and tidy
• Remove the bed sheets and place them folded in the bathroom
• Empty trash
Thank you very much for your understanding and for your attention to these few recommendations.
Pets are not allowed.
This host has 482 reviews for other properties.View other reviews