About this listing
3 room apartment with large south-facing terrace, located on the harbor, but away from the tourist flow and 15O meters from 2 beaches. Panoramic view of the port of Cassis and Cape Canaille (highest cliff in Europe).
This beautiful 3 bedrooms apartment, fully renovated, located on the port of Cassis, but away from the tourist flow with a panoramic view over the port of Cassis and Cape Canaille (highest cliff in Europe). It is also located within three minutes walk from the two Cassis's beaches, bars and restaurants.
Facing south, it takes you into a truly Mediterranean atmosphere (Greek lime walls, parquet old white oak) while offering comfort and modernity worthy of the best hotels : adjustable air conditioning in every room, outdoor blinds canvas on the terrace and in the living room, walk-in shower, modern kitchen ...
The Apartment has two bedrooms, one with double bed, the other with two single beds designed to be closer to get a double bed.
The kitchen with white Corian worktop is equipped with dishwasher, induction hob, oven and microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, multifunction robot and all necessary equipment.
The bathroom also has a vanity Corian. It is equipped with a walk-in shower with polished concrete concealed installation. It will give you rest and relaxation after a day back from the beach.
The terrace and the living room window, facing south and enjoying a spectacular view, are equipped with electric awnings for sun protection and lunch on the terrace during the hot hours or take a nap. In addition, these blinds also reduce heat input into the house and limit the use of air conditioning.
All windows of the apartment are with brick partition that optimizes space and totally enjoy enchanting views of the sea, the Cap Canaille and harbor. The double glazing ensures perfect thermal and sound insulation.
In summary, the enchanting Cassis, the ideal location of the apartment and its charm and comfort will offer you a great holiday
The entire property is available to our guests.
Interaction with guests
We welcome our guests to the apartment to hand over the keys, explain how the various devices (TV, internet, appliances, ...) and give them advice for visiting Paris (restaurants, tips neighborhood) .
Other things to note
Everything is ready to welcome you. You will find in the apartment:
- Luxury Bedding Queen size (160 × 200 cm) in the parent bedroom and 2 beds (80x200cm) in the second chamber
- Linen bed linen at Merci
- Shower gel, shampoo and body lotion from "the sense of Marrackech" hairdryer
- Hair Towels Wall
- Nespresso machine with host capsules, electric kettle,
- Internet access unlimited Wi-Fi
- High-definition flat screen TV
- Station iPhone / iPod clock radio
- Electric shutters
The apartment is available from 2 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated on departure day before 10 am.
To make your stay can happen in the best conditions, here are some guidelines to follow:
- Empty your trash in bins located further down the avenue Admiral Ganteaume
- No smoking in the apartment
- If you use the extra beds in the room, consider putting the mattress covers to protect the mattress
- In case of stains on the seats or cushions of the lounge, stamped as quickly as possible, without rubbing the stained area with a white cloth to absorb and then put talc or earth Sommières for 4 hours and dry.
- Use oilcloth provided for this purpose to protect the dining room table and the central island of the kitchen.
- Never place hot food or hot pans directly on the Corian kitchen worktop, use trivets provided for this purpose.
- Always use the lamp corresponding to the pan and center it well, than a pan on the work plan may do so brown.
Do not cut directly on the worktop, be your cutting board.
For routine maintenance, you must wipe up spills as they occur, simply use a damp microfibre cloth or a standard grease (eg Cif).
- At check-out:
• Leave the dishes clean and tidy
• Remove the bed sheets and place them folded in the bathroom
• Empty trash
Thank you very much for your understanding and for your attention to these few recommendations.
Pets are not allowed.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 450 reviews for other properties.View other reviews