Our restored pigeonnier is set in the heart of spectacular French countryside, between the historic towns of Cordes, Najac and St Antonin. The gite is surrounded by wooded hills and is situated close to the beautiful river Aveyron.
We are member of "Gites de France"!
The region offers all the attractions of the South of France including:
- excellent cuisine available at a number of good local restaurants
- opportunities to visit the vineyards of the famous Gaillac and Cahors
- many unspoilt medieval towns and small villages to discover.
- art galleries, museums and concerts
- the famous "red" cities of Toulouse, Albi and Montauban
- ‘produits de terroir’ available from the weekly markets
- canoeing, kayaking, fishing
- hiking, mountain biking, hang gliding, horse riding
- pot holing to discover the remarkable caves.
If you just want to relax, our gite offers you the opportunity to enjoy tranquil environment and stunning views, from the privacy of your own terrace. Whenever you want you can take a dip in the large private swimming pool in front of the pigeonnier.
The gite has a well equipped kitchen/dining room, a shower room with a washing machine, and 2 large bedrooms with the capacity to sleep up to 5 people. All bedding is provided.
Outside there is a barbecue and swing. Children can also take full advantage of the space and freedom of the surroundings. There is a sheltered babyfoot and table tennis table.
Pets are welcome
There is a WIFI-ADSL internet connection
There is a railway station at 2 Km. (Lexos)
Prices 2014 for a week (All in):
July and August(URL HIDDEN)700 Euros
Mai, June and September: 475 Euros
April and Oktobe(URL HIDDEN) 325 Euros
For more information and reservation:
Ben and Marja Demmer
81170 Le Riols
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
see also our website: (URL HIDDEN)