Update (12/8/15): My apartment is available Thurs-Sat Jan 28-30 for $99 per night!
- Private 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- 1 Queen bed with new cushion and 1 full bed inflatable air mattress can accommodate up to 3 guests
- Full Kitchen (utensils/cookware) used by a professional chef with Trader Joes, Albertsons and Culver City Farmer's market 1 block away.
- Fully carpeted with heating and A/C
- Parking spot for 1 vehicle
It's located within a 5-minute walk to Downtown Culver City which features, restaurants, grocery store, movie theater, live theater, ice cream, Chipotle, really good gelato (Cafe Ugo), wine bars, lounges, night club and bars.
Close Drive to: Downtown LA, Santa Monica, Venice, Mariana Del Rey, Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Westwood
Nearby Hotspots: 5-minute walk to cool bars (Rocco's, Public School) great restaurants (Ugo, City Tavern, Fords Filling Station) a night club (Rush Street), movie theater (Pacific Culver) and theater (Kirk Douglass Theater), wine bars (Ugo Winebar, Bottlerock) and lounges (Culver Hotel)
Also nearby in Culver City
- Father's Office, a famous gastropub with the best gourmet hamburger
- LA Fitness gym
- Every type of restaurant + bar imaginable (Oldfield, Bigfoot West, and more!)
Close to Everything!
- 5 miles or less to Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Westwood and Downtown LA.
- half mile walk to Expo Line, an above ground train that takes you to Downtown LA in 30 minutes.
- close to bus stops to take you anywhere
My apartment has an Italian / movie theme to it with a comfy queen bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. Amenities:
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- 40" flat-screen TV with PS3 (video game, DVD and blue ray player)
- Dining Table, Desk with Speakers that plug into an ipod or mp3 player
- Great, friendly neighbors.
In Culver City, a room with 1 bed at nearby hotels cost $150-$200 amogjt. At my apartment you can have up to 3 guests, 2 in the bed and 1 on the couch (with sleeping bag) and live much more comfortably.