Our Apartment is located in Kreuzberg - right in the heart of Berlin and is a great location to explore the City.
You can walk to several attractions, for example Oranienstraße and its vivid Bars and Clubs, the Landwehr Canal, that invites you to long exploring walks right through downtown, the Jewish Museum and a lot more. Public transport options are very close by. Kreuzberg has lots of really great food. Just about 15 minutes away, by the canal, is a big turkish market with fresh fruits, vegetables, fish and everything you need with live music. In the summer its perfect to have breakfast. Each Saturday a craft market takes place there. Right infront of the building you will run into a great open-air swimming pool called Prinzenbad: just the best place to cool your tired feed after an exhausting day of exploring the city!
Our place is also very close to the upcoming neighbourhood, inofficially called Kreuzkölln You will find gallery's, nice restaurants, cafés, bars and interesting stores everywhere. From the apartment a lot of things are perfect to do by bike, like the neighbourhoods Prenzlauerberg, Friedrichshain (famous for its nightclubs) or the city center Mitte.
• 100 sqm
• 2 big and sunny balconies, perfect to have breakfast, lunch and dinner!
• Two dorms: 20 sqm each, with to Queen size beds (140x200cm) and a cot
• Perfect for a family with children, two couples, three friends, five colleagues ....
• Kitchen + dining area + dishwasher
• Bathroom with Bath tub and Washing mashine
• Towels and linens
• You will have the whole appartment for your own !
• Check in between 5 - 10 p.m.
We look forward to meeting and hosting you!