This is a small room in a 2-rooms flat. The total square is less than 10 m2, but it should be OK for those travellers, who would like to save $, have fresh bed, hot water and wifi. It has a small balcony, where you can have a dinner or a drink, ideal for smokers! The flat is located about 10 minutes far away from S and U - stations Lichtenberg. Easy access to Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain, Alexanderplatz. Very quiet and tranquil area - ideal for long sleepers. Parking on the street is free.
This room is a part of a 2-rooms flat with the total square of 59 m2. The size of the room is about 9 m2 (97 ft2). It was freshly renovated, but a lot should be done extra and I´m renting out the room to save some money and make a proper renovation.
There´s a doublebed (140x200), a wardrobe, a small table and a couple of night tables here. There´s nothing special in design: warm pink/brown colours with gold. The room has separate balcony, which you don´t share with anyone else. The balcony is equiped with a small coffee-table and 2 chairs. It´s a perfect solution for smokers and those of you, who would like to have a glas of wine or a cup of tea in the open air. The windows go to a very quiet street with a lot of trees and free parking places. Idealy suit those of you, who would like to sleep longer :)
The target audience is low budget travellers, who just need a place to sleep, take a shower and wifi. So please keep in mind the price/quaity ratio! Don´t expect too much from this space. I´m trying to do my best to maintain it in more or less good condition, but the house itself is awful.
The room is steadily being improved: every booking allows me to save some money for further renovations...
You have an access to the balcony, which is fully yours. Bathroom and kitchen are shared with me, but of course you can use everything what you need: from washing mashine to fridge, from kitchen stuff to cups and cutlery.
Interaction with guests
I live in the other room in this flat, but don´t really need so much space. I am used to live in a shared apartment and my own big room is absolutely enough to me. Feel free to contact me with all your questions or problems.
Other things to note
1) It´s great, when people bring their own slippers or house shoes. I can´t say, that you have to do it. You just must bring any kind of slippers, coz the floors are very old and wood can hurt you...
2) I always provide my guests with fresh bedlinen and 1 towel. If you stay longer, than 3 days, please, feel free to ask me for more towels.
3) Wifi is free and can be caught in every point of the apt.
4) Parking is free in this area and there´re lots of parking places along the street.
5) If you have any special kitchen-needs, like blenders, steamers or smth like that, please, bring it with you. I only have usual things, such as fridge, cattle, pans, saucepans, plates, glasses and cuttlery.
1) be loud after 9 pm - the neighbours can always call the police - and it´s not a joke!
2) leave mess after you (cleaning fee means, that the bedlinen will be washed and the room will be cleaned and desinfected)
1) wash dishes
2) throw away rubbish after you into the black container in the yard
3) wear slippers in the room