My home is spacious, which is 1 or 2 stops on the train from the airport, depending which Airport Terminal you arrive at and 5-7 minutes walk from the train station, The train will also take you direct to the City and the Harbour. Undercover parking available at no additional cost, for the time you are here
This is my home and you will be sharing with Michael and me.
The lounge area will give you a widespread view of the City.
You have access to everything except for my bedroom and bathroom.
Interaction with guests
I am available to answer your questions from the moment you book, whether it is about my neighbourhood, my city or just a general overview of life. I will do my best to answer you on whatever you ask.
Other things to note
1. If you wish you can use my washer and dryer (soap powder included) for A$5 per load (this helps cover my soap & electricity costs). If you wish to leave your car beyond your stay, you can do this for A$10 per day.
2. Please note that I can only accomodate 3 only regardless of the age of the guests.
3. One of the reasons my check-in and out policy is flexible, is to do my best to work in with your airline schedule, please let me know what flight you expect to arrive on. Upon landing I am more than ready to welcome once you have cleared Customs etc. However, the room may not be ready etc. but I will offer a shower in my bathroom as I know the pleasure of having a shower after a long flight, but I wont ask a prior guest to check out as your flight landed at e.g. 6.30am. Another reason I ask for the time you hope to arrive, is so I can get you settled into my home but then I can do what I want/need to do.
4. Please make sure the keys are left on the hook by the door if you are leaving very early in the am.
5. Also, if you use the heating/air-conditioning, please turn it off when you go out. It is a waste of energy.
Please ensure when you leave the bedroom, the air-conditioner/heating is turned off. I am 5 floors up and expect you to keep control of your infant, though there is plenty for them to look at out the windows.
PLEASE, I would appreciate you advising when you expect to arrive and depart, if you are expecting to arrive on a flight please let me know the flight no so I can work out when to expect you. I don't mind when this is but it helps me plan my day and manage other guests needs. I have a flexible check-in and out Policy, however I would appreciate you leaving by about 10.30am, which will give me time to prepare for the next guest (hopefully I have one). I am more than happy for you to leave you luggage here for the day, if you have an afternoon/evening departure. Also please note the beds in the room sleep 3 people only and that is the maximum I can accomodate.
I will be my best to be courteous and polite and hope you will reciprocate.
I have travelled extensively since I was 3 years old and can imagine myself doing till I can't walk when I am 100 years old. There are many new places in the world I would like to visit and hope that those people can come visit me.
I feel like I know what people would like, that is your own bedroom and bathroom.