Offering beautiful lake views from its balconies, La Casetta Belvedere is a nice apartment in Bracciano's Medieval centre. The apartment is housed in a XVII century building, a few steps from Odescalchi Castle and a 5-minute walk from the train connection to Rome. Last March opened a Bar not far from the house, so during the night could be some noice in the street.
Located at the heart of Bracciano's medieval centre, La Casetta Belvedere is on the first floor of a XVII century building. This lovely 38-m2 open-plan apartment has been recently restored and offers panoramic lake views.
Elegantly furnished by Italian designers, the apartment features an interesting combination of antique elements and modern amenities.
It consists of a comfortable living room with fully equipped kitchenette, a bathroom with shower, and a raised sleeping area with double bed.
Just 40 km from the centre of Rome and 50 km from Viterbo, La Casetta Belvedere represents the ideal stay for those who want to spend a relaxing holiday or enjoy a more active holiday.
PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES before you make a reservation:
• Standard check-in from 14:00 until 18:00. Earlier check-in can be arranged on request.
• Standard check-out from 8:00 until 11:00
• Late check-in from 18:00 until 00:00 costs EUR 20
• Late check-in after 00:00 costs EUR 40
• Early check-out from 6:00 until 8:00 costs EUR 20
• Early check-out before 6:00 costs EUR 30
• Pets are not allowed
• Change of bed linen and towels costs EUR 20
• House cleaning during your stay costs EUR 30
• Both services (bed linen/towel change and house cleaning) cost EUR 45
The above services should be requested at least one day in advance and paid for in cash.
Your stay includes:
•Free city map
•Cellphone with Italian sim card and free calls (LIMITED ONLY to Italy)
•LG air conditioner
•Samsung 32" Full-HD TV
•Small ironing board with electrical iron
IMPORTANT: If you are interested to use the bikes please contact me before the reservation just to confirm availability. The bikes can be RENTED directly during check-in.
PLEASE NOTE: Check your electrical appliances before leaving home! The voltage used in Italy is 220V/frequency 50Hz.
The apartment is inside an area restricted to traffic, and car access is only permitted on request and at an extra charge of EUR 15. The nearest free parking is a 3-minute walk away.
In order to preserve the original atmosphere of the house and its surroundings is necessary to follow some simple rules.
• Respect the neighborhood tranquility, please avoid noise;
• Pets are not allowed, including service animals;
• We are a smoking-free facility, please do not smoke in any part of the house;
• Help us be eco-friendly, the recycling rules are MANDATORY and, those who do not respect the rules will be fined with 100 €.