A modern spacious house with creative luxury interior. Exquisite views of the mountains. In the heart of the Stellenbosch winelands in a multi-cultural neighbourhood. 2 minutes drive to the nearest shopping mall, 7 min from Stellenbosch town centre, 20 minutes from the beach, 25 minutes from Cape Town International Airport, 35 minutes from Cape Town. Perfect base from which to explore the region – best wines, restaurants, scenery and culture South Africa has to offer.
2 Bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Large open plan kitchen, dining and living room. Barbecue facilities with large table on patio overlooking the mountains. Well-kept garden that attracts lovely local birds. Good security and alarm system. Wi-fi internet included. Weekly cleaning service.
Highlights of the area include:
– Several of the world's best wine estates within a 25km radius (there are at least 30 estates within a 10km radius!)
– At least 3 slow food weekend markets within a 10km radius
– 4 of the Top 10 restaurants* in South Africa are in Stellenbosch (4 more are in Cape Town/Franschhoek)
– Jonkershoek Nature Reserve: one of the most beautiful reserves in South Africa (15 minute drive away)
– Strawberry farms (our neighbourhood was originally part of a strawberry farm)
– The list goes on ... For more details about Stellenbosch, go to (website hidden)
*Eat Out Awards 2012
(Please note that (website hidden)'s Street View is very outdated and does not feature our home yet – we have only built it one year ago!)