We are glad that you are planning to come to Lucerne, we offer a really nice and comfortable room, the apartment have a great view to Mt. Pilartus. You can start your days taking your breakfast in the little and cozy balcony with this great view.
The apartment is in the 5th floor and it does not have elevator as many buildings in Luzern. The room has a private and cozy Balcony, It has a wonderful view to the Mount Pilatus. In 2015 we have rent the big room ( this room is the living room, and the Balcony is totally at your dispose) , now is a little bit smaller, it is cozy and very comfortable.
We have one Bathroom for the apartment so we have to share it.
We live in the Neue Stadt neighborhood, only 15 minutes walking from the Train Station and 7 minutes with the bus. (the closest bus station is just two blocks from our apartment).
You have different options to get to our flat:
1.Walking from the train Station:
It takes around 15 minutes to arrive to our flat from the train Station. You have to go out the train station in the main entrance, turn to the left and find the Zentralstrasse (in the corner of the street you will see the Monopol Hotel and a McDonald’s), then walk in the Zentralstrasse around 500 meters, slight right and continue to follow the route 4 around 220 meters, you will see on your left the Bleicherstrasse, and continue for the Bleicherstrasse 400 meters, you will find in the right the Bireggstrasse, which you have to continue to follow 100 meters, you will find the Building at the right side of the street.
2.By bus from the train Station:
It takes 8 minutes to arrive to our flat from the train Station. Take the bus # 1 in the Lucerne Train station (Luzern Bahnhof) towards Obernau, Dorf. You will go out of the bus in the 4 stop, Paulusplatz, then cross the Obergrundstrasse and walk the Paulus Church (the big one with the blue clock) in the corner before the church you will find the Bireggstrasse then walk in the Bireggstrasse one and a half block, you will find the building in the left side of the street.
Thanks! see you soon :)
Interaction with guests
We are open to help our guests, we like to have contact with them, we enjoy the host roll and we have some good tips for you guys.
1. Please feel comfortable in the flat, you can use the common areas as the kitchen and living room (have a cozy and nice balcony).
2. Kitchen: Please always remember to turn off the Stove, when you end to cook. You can also put your things inside the refrigerator if you need
3. We recycle, so behind the kitchens door you can find three different bags with separate trash (aluminium, plastic and paper)
4. Living Room please feel free to use the sofa, books, magazines and the radio in the kitchen.
5. Bathroom to avoid all water from bathroom goes outside please while you are showering close the curtain. You can do it putting together curtain and wall and also putting some water to the curtain so it sticks to the wall
6. Turn off the lights when you are leaving the flat
7. Turn off the heating when you are leaving the flat.
8.You can drink coffee, milk and orange juice. The coffee machine is up the dishwasher and the coffee is up the Stove. You can take also bread that is in left side of the fridge.