Fully Renovated Flat-Heart of Paris (Central Paris/Sentier/Rue Montorgueil) in an ancient building.
The apartment is located at the 2° district (arrondissement), in one of the oldest, historical and still typical areas of Paris. Located in a quiet street, but after walking no more than 2 minutes you will find some of the best areas like: Paris most beautiful street, Rue Montorgueil and best area for shopping, literally hundreds of places around to have a drink and eat, truly the best neighborhood for all your shopping needs.
As a couple of two architects we decorated our flat according to our taste. Being in an old appartment with hardwood floor and decorated ceilings, we did the choice of contrasting with design from the 50's or even very contemporary pieces of furniture.
This appartment is a the very heart of Paris and allows you to discover the amazing neighborhood as well as the whole city super easily.
- Access to the subway :
1 min: M 3 - Sentier, 3 min: M 9 - Bonne Nouvelle, 5min: M4 - Reaumur Sebastopol
5-min: Chatellet-les-Halles (M 1,4,7,11&14 - RER A,B&D), with most of Metro lines and regional trains to Paris airports or major train stations,
- Fully renovated 2011, 2nd floor, hardwood floors, ceramic tiles in the bathroom and kitchen, etc.
- One 145x200 (cm)bed of high quality (queen) mattress
- Electricity & telephone, TV , internet access including wirelles,
- cookware, oven, hair-dryer, iron, washing machine and dish washer etc.
- The apartment is cleaned before occupancy using professional services,
- Walking distance from major Paris attractions, Opera, Louvre, Centre Pompidou, Galleries Lafayette
Metro Times to Major Tourist Attractions (according to the (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- Louvre: 11min
- Notre Dame: 15min
- Monmartre: 15min
- Arc de Triomphe: 23min
- Eiffel Tower: 26min