The perfect holiday getaway. A 5 minute walk to stunning Avalon Bay Bali@Avalon provides resort style comfort for the discerning adult guest with one of two guest rooms set amongst tropical gardens with easy access to a heated pool and garden lounge.
NO glass in the pool area.
2. No Smoking within the compound. There is a garden area in the back where smokers can go although it does not have covering from the weather.
3. Quiet after 10 pm unless everyone is in on the party.
4. Please keep the communal areas tidy.
5. Guests are allowed to supply their own alcohol, but please keep consumption in moderation.
6. Guests may have visitors on premises by prior arrangement only.
7. No pets.
8. Please be respectful of your hosts, other guests, and the facilities at all times.
9. Did we mention NO GLASS within the pool fence?
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
We are Bob and Ray, your hosts at Bali@Avalon. We have been together 8 years and were legally married in Canada in 2014. Gay owned, obviously gay friendlyJ.
Ray works as an Operations Manager for a large national company. He is also a keen photographer and seaside walker. Bob works in environmental management locally, and has lived in the area since 1999. He loves to unwind in the kitchen trying to fatten up friends and loved ones.
We have both travelled extensively, and know what we like in a home away from home. We bought Bali@Avalon in 2015 after having fallen in love with the property during an unplanned inspection. We were immediately struck with its beauty, relaxing atmosphere, and the potential of the property as a quality resort style bed and breakfast.
We are very friendly and look forward to welcoming guests to our very special home.