Furnished studio with kitchen, induction cooker, bathroom with shower. Ideal to spend a few days in the city center without the need for media to move. Three minutes from the stone bridge and a minute from the Roman theater.
Dear visitor , you are welcome in my house !
The philosophy of the holiday home is a bit different from that of the facility belonging , that's why below you will find some simple rules to follow in this structure so that, even those who come after You, can find the same reception that you can find .
With these easy steps 'll make the house more livable for you and for those who will be staying later.
- Outside the door is a microfiber mat that allows you to clean your shoes well not to brin(URL HIDDEN) too much dirt in the house.
- In the cabinet under the sink are sponges and detergents to wash and dry the dishes and utensils you use. Cleaning fees included in the price include cleaning of the premises, not the dishes.
- Also in the cabinet under the sink is a waste bag
- An ecological use of water and electricity allows you to conserve these important resources
- The waste is collected in different ways: wet, dry, paper, plastic / cans and glass and must b(URL HIDDEN) placed in the bins near the house at the end of the stay
At the end of your stay when you leave the apartment is well :
- Turn off all the lights
- Turn off the heating by lowering the thermostat below ten degrees
- Empty the refrigerator from the f not consumed foods
- Carry waste bags and throw them in the bin on the main road.
- Lower the blinds of the windows
- Make sure the main door is firmly closed
Smoke is vorbidden.