This accommodation is just minutes from the city of Barrie
This Bungalow has 3 bedrooms: 2 with queen beds and walkouts and one with single bed.
Its sits on an acre plus property.
It is perfectly located for visiting Barrie and surrounding areas:
- 7 minutes drive to Bayfield Street, Barrie's main drag for restaurants an(URL HIDDEN) shopping.
- 10 minutes to Hwy 400 exits at Dunlop Street or Bayfield Street.
- 750 meters from Snow Valley Ski Resort.
- 20 minutes to Wasaga Beach on Georgian Bay.
- 45 minutes to Collingwood on Hwy 26.
- One hour to picturesque Creemore, Ontario, where you can visit th(URL HIDDEN) Creemore Brewery, home of Creemore beer.
If, on the other hand, you feel like staying put, you can sit on the deck and enjoy the view of miles of countryside, or go for a stroll on one of the many local walking trails.
Guests will have access to the whole main floor: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, living room-dining room and walkout to back deck and the beautifully gardened property.
Interaction with guests
We will be around to help with directions, and provide as much information as you may need.
We ask all of our guest to respect their accommodation, we go to great lengths to keep it in tip top shape and trust everyone will treat it as their own.
Smoking is allowed outside, but not in the house.
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a professional chef in Canada. Born originally in England, moved to Canada more than 30 years ago. Have travelled over most of Europe and the Caribbean. I now spend most of my winter in México with my partner Leonel.
Enjoy Cooking Good Food, Golf, Music, Reading and Lots of Sunshine.