Fancy a dip in the harbor before breakfast, a delicious bakery next door and ten minutes by foot to the centre of Copenhagen. This is the place to stay.
Cosy and spacious apartment in the heart of lovely Islands Brygge. The flat is based in a charming building dating back to the beginning of the century - with bay windows and a prime location.
The apartment is located in a peaceful residential street 50 m from the lively harbor front (the water can be seen if you stretch your neck :-) There are several small cosy cafes, bars and shops close by. The city centre can easily be reached by foot (10 minutes), bus or metro (which also takes you to the airport in 20 minutes).
The apartment is suited for families, couples/individual travelers and includes:
- Living room
- Cosy kitchen with dining area
- Big bedroom with double bed and baby bed
- Children's room with toys and sofa bed (can be used double or single). Please note - the opening from the childrens room leading to the kitchen only has a heavy curtain.
- Small balcony
- Gated yard with play area
- Near most types of shops, including pharmacy, post office, speciality foods shops, super markets, bank etc.
- Near large recreational nature area where you can jog or take walks.
Appartment includes: Wifi, washing machine, dish washer. Well assorted kitchen facilities. TV only has a few Danish channels.
There is no elevator in the building.
Parking is possible against a public fee on the street or in an underground parking space on our street (blue parking zone). Free street parking is available 10 minutes walk away from our home.