This amazing apt can accomodate up to 6 people. It is a 2 bedrooms on the 34th floor located in dowtown.
Is a landmark building and you don't have obstructed views.
Located at One West Street, the very first address in Manhattan, Ocean stands directly opposite world-famous New York Harbor and historic Battery Park. Featuring a sensational waterfront Esplanade, it is the perfect setting for a leisurely stroll or picnicking on the lush, green grass.
The unit and its amenities:
- Fully furnished, very nicely decorated 2 bedrooms apartment
- King size TempurPedic mattress
- TV with HD Cable
-Pull out couch
-Kitchen complete with stove, refrigerator and toaster oven
-Cookware, dinnerware, flatware, kitchen utensils and food storage containers
-Table in the living room
-Bath towels and face towels and kitchen towels
-Full sized Iron and an ironing board
-Cleaning products, garbage bags, paper towels, etc.
Quite simply, Ocean is New York living on a more refined level. A level as rich in amenities and comforts as in location and convenience.
- Oversized entry doors, high ceilings, oak parquet floors
- State-of-the-art kitchens, including General Electric appliances, granite countertops, traditional white and glass cabinetry
- Luxurious marble bathrooms
- Extra-large windows to enhance the incomparable view
- Magnificent Venetian-Style Lobby
- Twenty-four hour concierge and doorman
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center
- On-premise, full service Business Center complete with conference room, fax and internet access available
- Valet services including dry cleaning, laundry and housekeeping available
- On-site Parking available
- On-site ATM Machine
- Private laundry room on every floor
- The Lookout: outdoor roof deck overlooking New York Harbor and Battery Park. Enjoy sunset gazing, entertainment, or simply relaxing
- Large outdoor plaza provides open space for relaxation and greeting guests
You will be so centrally located with easy access to all of manhattan. It is less than one block to subways, as well as close to tons of bars and restaurants. Downtown offers an eclectic environment filled with theaters, galleries, shops and restaurants that is convenient to the most famous businesses and cultural addresses of Downtown Manhattan. Walk or take the subway to everything or if you need a taxi is reall easy to find one!!
An ideal choice for business travelers seeking an executive rental, or leisure travelers looking for homier comforts. Can be reserved for several days or weekly.
Sorry there is absolutely no smoking or pets allowed! Please feel free to contact me with any questions.