A spectacular self contained, one bedroom apartment with roof terrace in a period Grade II Converted Lace & Cotton Mill. Situated in the heart of Nottingham's Historic Lace Market, just 4 mins walk to Motorpoint Arena and a few moments to all the bars, restaurants and high street stores.
A spectacular self contained, one bedroom apartment with roof terrace in a period Grade II Converted Lace & Cotton Mill. Situated in the heart of Nottingham's Historic Lace Market.
If you are looking for a central location, you've found it. The good news is, although situated in the thrive of the city centre, the apartment still enjoys peace and quiet.
The apartment offers period features including steel pillars, original sash windows, high ceilings and an exclusive private terrace.
The bedroom is private and comfortable with a double bed and triple wardrobes.
The the living space of the apartment is spacious presenting an open plan kitchen onto the lounge area with integrated appliances and an expanding dining table. The living space offers plenty room for 3 or 4 people.
In the lounge area there is a new, comfortable sofa bed that converts into a small double bed. There is a also a fixed single sofa bed and together provides seating for 4 people easily.
The rooftop terrace area is reached from a small staircase within the apartment and totally exclusive for your private use. It's accommodated with outdoor seating to enjoy the morning and afternoon sun.
1. On the day of arrival, please let me know in the morning your expected arrival time. Please note check-in is available from 3pm-10pm as advertised on this property listing.
2. Roughly 20-30mins before arrival please let me know your expected arrival time. This is important as traffic and other transport situations can change and influence your intended arrival time.
When you call at this time I will arrange a meeting point with you for check-in. I attend all check-in's.
3. When you are situated at either of the suggested meeting points, please let me know by text or phone. I will then come and meet you.
Please do not attempt to find this apartment on your own, you will probably spend much more time looking for it than calling me for directions.
Three meeting points for check-in: Outside Yo Sushi Restaurant on Pilcher Gate, Outside the Lace Market Car Park on Pilcher Gate or outside the entrance to the Weekday Cross Building Entrance on Pilcher Gate.
Check-in time anytime from 3pm on the day of arrival. Occasionally, we might be able to offer an earlier check-in time, however
If you are expecting to arrive very late at night, please contact me before the day of arrival to arrange for check-in.
Please note: During winter the terrace is not suitable for use.
Interaction with guests
I can be contacted at all times for any reason. If there is an issue at the apartment please call me so I can help resolve it. If you don't tell me then I can't resolve it.
I meet guests for check-in in most cases. Occasionally I may have others in my family to meet you or in some cases, organise a self check-in for you.
Other things to note
The apartment is nestled amongst other residential neighbours and therefore peace and enjoyment for them must be respected. We have had serious complaints made by neighbours about guests staying in the past that has resulted in the management company refusing to allow me to have guests stay. PLEASE only book to stay here if you plan on being very quiet guests. Thank you!
Please note: There is 1 lifts/elevators in the building. There is also a short flight of stairs down to the apartment. We have had families with children stay often and have coped with the stairs very comfortably. Please feel free to contact me if you require further information.
Please do not attempt to find the apartment on your own without my guidance. It is unlikely you will find it. Call me roughly 20 mins before your arrival time to arrange check-in.
There is a car park on Pilcher Gate called the Lace Market Car Park. It is the most convenient but not the cheapest.
If you are on a budget then I recommend the NCP on Maid Marian Way which is 5 mins walk away. If you book your car park spot in advance by booking online it is even cheaper.
1. You must read all information on this listing first. Please familiarise yourself with all details on this property listing so that you are aware of the check-in process and house rules.
2. Parties or large social gatherings are NOT allowed at this apartment. Do Not book with the intention of having a party here. If this occurs, the police will be called and you will be evicted immediately.
3. Smoking is STRICTLY prohibited in the apartment. I would prefer smoking is also avoided on the outside terrace. If this is undertaken then all cigarette butts must be discarded and not left on terrace floor. There is a communal terrace in the building complex where smoking is acceptable.
4. This accommodation option offers additional sleeping arrangements in the living area utilising a fixed guest bed, and a Sofa-bed.
Additional people are charged as per pricing conditions in the booking process. Please be honest and inform me when having extra guests stay including children.
Extra linen and duvets are available to cater for extra guests. Please use linen provided for the purpose of utilising it as a bed.
5. Leaving the apartment as you find it and a reasonable clean up is always appreciated. You are welcome to leave items in the fridge or freezer as long as they are within date for safe consumption.
6. The process for check-in is described in the section on this property listing as 'Guest Access'. The process for check-in is to call me/text me 20 minutes before arrival and I will arrange to meet you for a personal check-in. I will arrange to meet you at an agreed location near the entrance of the building on Pilcher Gate.
7. The apartment cannot accommodate 4 single separate people. I am very strict on this rule because ultimately it is only a 1 bedroomed apartment and I must show respect for my neighbours. I can ONLY accommodate 4 people when it includes 1 couple sharing the bedroom and then 2 single sharing the lounge. This is not negotiable on the basis of 4 people staying.
8. The process for check-in is to contact me 20 mins before arrival. This means if you contact me before your arrival time I can make sure I get to you by the time you arrive so you don't stand around waiting for me or spend unnecessary time looking for the apartment that you won't find on your own without my guidance.
9. The meeting point for check-in is any of the following 3 locations: Outside Yo Sushi Restaurant on Pilcher Gate, Outside the Lace Market Car Park on Pilcher Gate or outside the entrance to the Weekday Cross Building Entrance on Pilcher Gate.
A man of the outdoors and adventure at heart. Also a keen fitness enthusiast enjoying long distance running, road biking and mountain biking. I'm currently training towards my first series of ultra marathon races.
My favourite travel destination is the USA, especially Yosemite, closely followed by the Rockies in Canada. Probably my biggest epic adventure has to be my trek to Everest Base Camp - extremely fulfilling, yet demanding and inspirational too.
I love to travel light.... that is with a small rucksack and minimal items to keep me going. Travelling is all about enjoying freedom without the typical daily stuff getting in the way.
Being polite and considerate to others is important to me. Its more typical of me to be the quiet guest, but I also enjoy a chat, debate and discussion about almost anything.
Love to cook (but certainly no expert) - favourite speciality is Thai green curry at the moment - also a sucker for traditional English puddings....
In the last few years I've enjoyed travelling in South America, North America & Canada - Recently I've been focussing on developing my business and expanding my Airbnb portfolio.
As a host for 6 years I am always welcoming and helpful and expect you to enjoy the property as a home, though I do ask you leave it tidy and clean on departure. If you have questions, then do ask me, rather than suffer in silence. What I don't know, I can't put right. I was born in Nottingham and know the city extremely well, so if you have questions about where to visit I'm happy to share suggestions.