'The Barn' is located on Abercrombie Ridge and is a converted American style barn. The barn sleeps 6-8 guests comfortably and is completely self contained. All you need to do is bring food, alcohol and yourselves.
With a spa that overlooks the Great Dividing Range and Abercrombie River Valley, you're set to enjoy the sunsets while laughing and catching up with family or friends.
Each stay is subject to terms and conditions, these can be found on our website. Pets stay at the discretion of owner and cost $50.00 per pet.
Each stay requires a booking form to be completed and photo ID supplied. The main conditions are:
- The HIRER is solely responsible for their guests and their behaviour whilst on the property.
- Any loss or damage caused by the HIRER or their guests is the sole responsibility of the HIRER.
- ANY DAMAGE CAUSED WILL BE CHARGE FOR.
At Abercrombie Ridge we take pride in and look after our house and we expect you to do the same. During your stay, we expect the following of you:
- Take all your rubbish home with you.
- Tidy crumbs and wipe down the benches before departure (this prevents ants and mice).
- NO SMOKING indoors - ensure you extinguish and dispose of your butts appropriately to ensure bush fires are not started.
- NO Fires outdoors from October to May
- Please leave the property in the same condition as you arrived - clean and tidy with no damage.
- NO Recreational shooting or hunting - We are a wildlife refuge.
- Close ALL windows and blinds upon departure.
- Damage to the carpet or walking mud through the house will incur additional cleaning fees - if wet or muddy, please remove shoes before coming inside.
Abercrombie Ridge reserves the right to refuse parties or large groups.
IMPORTANT: Abercrombie Ridge is on septic tank and rain water tanks only, please use water sparingly.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I am one of a couple and we've been together for 13 years and we have a lovely country getaway. It's our own special piece of paradise.
Over the last 4 years since we've owned the property, we've poured our hearts, our time, blood, sweat and tears into renovating it and getting to a place where we, our friends and others can enjoy.