An original Tasmanian fishing shack, my lovely home features stunning views directly overlooking Little Norfolk Bay, 3 bedrooms, and a wood fire. Just 10 mins to Port Arthur, and 45 mins from the airport, my home has super fast WIFI, local artwork from Australian artists, and many good vibes! Pack some fire wood and a bottle of red, and get ready to explore the South East.
- Respect the space, kick back and relax!
- Please note the back door & back garden are off limits
- Please conserve water (house is on tank water)
- Smokers please only smoke at front of house and dispose of butts carefully (high fire risk)
- Please do not wear shoes indoors (bring slippers if you can!)
- Do not light any fires outside - fires are only permitted indoors within the designated fireplace. Use of candles is not permitted.
- Suitable for all children, however please note the house has not be made child safe, so safety of your child is your own responsibility.
- Please read my profile all the way through - there's instructions at the bottom!
Hi, my name is Frankie! Two years ago I decided to base myself out of beautiful Tasmania and bought a little shack by the water. I'm fortunate enough to call myself a professional adventurer, graphic designer and entrepreneur. For the last five years, I've been traveling the globe inspiring young adults to pursue their dreams within the design industry and beyond, through my company The Design Kids. Currently on a six year roadtrip for work - in 2017 I will be expanding TDK into Europe and based there. So come stay in my little shack in Tasmania, or I'd love to stay with you in Europe!