About this listing
MELBOURNE BEACH VACATION – MIDDLE PARK
Enjoy Melbourne from the quietness of one if its most stylish, sought after, inner city suburbs, next to a sandy beach, a 15 minute tram ride into the heart of the city or just 5 minutes to bustling St Kilda.
Perfect for holiday or business, your first floor apartment is just a minute's walk from a sandy beach, a 15 minute tram ride into the heart of Melbourne or a 5 minute tram ride to the fun of St Kilda. The whole apartment is yours. With a spacious 75 square metres Melbourne Beach Vacation comfortably sleeps 4 in two separate bedrooms. One bedroom has its own balcony complete with a charming table and chairs so you can sip a coffee, tea or a drink while admiring the city skyline or Port Phillip Bay view. Your apartment has a large living room, kitchen and bathroom.
Our guests often comment on the quietness and peacefulness of the space and yet it is located in one of Melbourne's most stylish, well located and sought after, inner city suburbs.
Your oversized, light filled master bedroom contains a king sized bed and lounge seat. The second bedroom with balcony contains two extra long single beds which may be configured as a king. King size beds have super comfy mattresses and are covered with luxury down filled doonas. Quality linen is supplied. Stays in excess of 7 days receive fresh linen weekly.
Your living room with its French provincial over mantle mirror, glass paned double doors and large window contains a two seater leather couch, lounge chairs, drop leaf dining room table and four dining chairs. Sony Bravia, smart, flat screen TV & DVD are available for your enjoyment.
Your recently installed, fully equipped, high quality kitchen with feature stained glass windows contains an electric oven, easy clean induction cook top, dishwasher, full size refrigerator/freezer, microwave, and plenty of bench, cupboard and pantry space. A washing machine/dryer is also available in the kitchen space.
Your bathroom has a shower over a new white enamelled, metal bath, a new vanity and toilet. A stained glass window adds to the charm. Towels are supplied and changed weekly.
The central hallway contains original cupboards providing plenty of shelf/wardrobe space.
Polished floor boards and large rugs are underfoot throughout.
Other facilities include: -
- Balcony with sea and city skyline view
- Complimentary WiFi Internet
- Complimentary Myki Transport cards to start you off
- Smart TV with Catch Up and Freeview
- Selection of DVD's and CD's
- Portacot (on request)
- Iron and ironing board
- Instantaneous hot water service
- Information on activities in Melbourne and Victoria.
- Coffee pod machine
Your apartment, in a block of 26, is of the art deco era and has been lovingly restored to maintain its character and style.
Why stay in one room in the city when you can stay in an apartment by the beach with a tram at your doorstep and only a 20 minute tram ride into town?
Free on street parking for on car is available in front of the apartment.
Our guests have included: -
- People and families from around the world.
- Guests visiting for specific events.
- Business travellers with work in and around Melbourne.
- People re-locating from overseas who need a base while looking for a permanent residence.
- Guests from interstate.
- Locals from Melbourne who need a base while renovating their home.
- Family from interstate and overseas visiting relatives locally.
- Returning guests who have enjoyed previous stays at Melbourne Beach Holiday.
Let us be your home away from home.
Your further enquiries are welcome.
YOUR PROFILE: Our preference is to accept guests with a profile photo, verified contact phone number and email address with Airbnb.
Guests have have sole access to the entire apartment during the period of their stay.
Interaction with guests
We are available by telephone and e-mail to respond to any queries you may have.
Other things to note
- We clean the apartment ourselves to ensure our high standard are maintained.
- If you want to easily find our listing again please click on the "Save to Wish List" button under the red "Instant Book" or "Request to Book" buttons.
We expect our guests to take good care of our apartment.
Please be aware and respectful of our lovely neighbours below, above and on the same floor.
We request only registered guests enter our apartment.
Please leave our apartment in the condition in which you found it.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We are a husband and wife team who have called Melbourne home for life. We enjoy meeting new people and exploring new places but nothing pleases us more than returning to our family and friends in Melbourne.
Six things we can't live without:-
1. Each other.
2. Family & friends.
3. Morning coffee and a long, hot shower.
4. Long Sunday walks.
5. A dinner table full of laughter.
6. A camera to capture the moment.
Our favourite six spots in Melbourne.
1. The walk from StKilda to Port Melbourne beach.
2. Seawinds on the Mornington Peninsula.
3. The laneways of Melbourne.
4. Ripponlea Estate.
5. Yarra River walk.
6. The Royal Botanical Gardens.
We like to think that we have created a home away from home in the apartment we host on airbnb.