This could be your perfect getaway in the mountains, a place to relax and renew your spirit. You will be staying in a charming family house surrounded by mountains, rivers and lovely people. You will experience on first-hand what is a country life style without being so far from the civilization. The city is only 30 minutes away and public transportation is available. If you like hiking, the beginning of one of the Bolivar’s mountain trail is steps away from the house, great place to do some exercises and breathe fresh air. There are many places around where you can go to enjoy nature and breathe taking views of Venezuelan Andes Mountains. The hosts hosts at the little prairie house will be my parents and lovely and caring couple, they will give you all the details of where to go, what to do, restaurant recommendations, and everything you could need.
We will prepare breakfast for you and it is include in the rate. You can use our living room, kitchen and gardens. If you want to buy some groceries and keep them in the kitchen the are welcome to do it. We have a phone line that could be use in case of emergency but unfortunately we don't have internet service.
Please make (Email hidden by Airbnb) e and go as you please. We are very flexible and we only have a few rules:
* No smoking inside.
* Nothing illegal whatsoever on the premises.
* Please try to pick up after yourselves if using kitchen or common areas; we are not picky but tidy!
* We love our home so please help us take care of it :-)
* Maximum occupancy 2 people
* This house is privately owned; the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
Please feel free to call/text me at any time if you have any questions or needs. We hope your stay is delightful! Thank you!