You'll love the historic charm of this Spanish/Colonial Revival bungalow!
Built in 1925, 'Hacienda On Prospect' has architectural details found only in early Florida homes. Beautiful hardwood floors and custom decorating accent the arched windows and living room with brick fireplace.
Just off the kitchen you'll find a butler's pantry.
There is a formal dining room between the living room and kitchen.
Both bedrooms have double French doors leading to a large deck and the back yard. Each bedroom has its own climate control for air conditioning or heat.
The living room sofa provides a queen-size pullout bed.
If you need an additional bedroom, the upstairs Carriage House in the back provides a 1 bedroom studio apartment with kitchenette. Please inquire about availability.
There is a large screened deck in the rear of the property with shaded back yard.
- Walking distance to downtown Clearwater, restaurants, cafes, bars, Publix, Coachman Park (Sea/Blues Fest, Jazz Holiday, Jazz Fest)
- 2.5 miles to Clearwater Beach, voted Best Beach Town in Florida, 2013, by USA Today, and 2016 #1 Beach in U.S. by TripAdvisor
- 1 block from Pinellas Bike Trail
- 1 mile to Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home of Winter - star of the movie "A Dolphin Tale"
- 1 block to bus stop
- 6 blocks to PSTA main bus station, including Jolley Trolley and Suncoast Trolley
- 20 min to Honeymoon Island State Park and ferry to Caladesi Island State Park