We would love to welcome you in our spacious, comfortably furnished, private and clean studio right in the heart of the historical Old Town, just two minutes from Old Town Square and all the Prague´s major sites,all easily reached just by walking :).
Our studio has everything you need for a comfortable stay in Prague. With a bedroom facing the interior courtyard away from the street, you can rest easy and have a blissful night of sleep.
When you are ready to relax you'll find a comfy sofa (which folds out into a bed) to sink into after a long day of exploring the city.
The space includes all the necessities, including a bathroom with shower/bath and clean towels, and of course a sink and toilet.
In the flat you'll find a oven/cooker, microwave, toaster, fridge, electric kettle and coffee machine.
The entire studio is decorated by our own original artwork made from mosaic and handmade paper to give you the feeling of artistic Prague.
The apartment can comfortably accommodate up to 4 adults.
There is a strict NO SMOKING policy in the apartment and within the building. Thank you for respecting this.
The studio is located in the mezzanine, up two flights of stairs. There is also a lift available in the building just a few steps from the entrance. Take the lift to the 1st floor and then its only a few steps down to the studio.
We provide fresh bed linens and towels, shampoo and shower gel, a hair dryer, an iron and an ironing board, and a lovely variety of teas and coffee to enjoy.
Check-in and check-out times can be flexible, unless there should be guests arriving/departing the same day. In this case we will inform you that check out will be at 11:00 am and check-in at 14:00 pm.
Interaction with guests
My wife Zuzana or I will personally meet you at arranged check-in and offer our tips to enjoy the neighborhood and the city.
We will be waiting for you inside of the flat. Please make sure (and it is your responsibility, not ours) that you have working phone, so you can reach us and we can reach you. No buzz is available. You can send us sms, use whatsaap, viber or AirBnB message, choice is yours.
Please, when waiting, keep the entrance door free, meaning do not stay right in front of them, and do not enter the building even if people offer.
THANK YOU :).
This will make your arrival lot easier :)
Other things to note
We kindly ask you to be respectful of arrange checking-in time. If you know you are running late, please let us know, keep you phone charged, so you can be reached. Thank you, much appreciated :).
112 international emergency line
155 fire fighters
1) Check-in and check-out times can be flexible, unless there should be guests arriving/departing the same day. In this case we will inform you that check out will be at 11 am and earliest check-in can be from 12 (noon) pm.
2) We are unable to store your luggage after check-out. We suggest leaving your bags at the luggage lockers in HLAVNÍ NÁDRAŽÍ (Main Train Station). Please note that you can use the Airport Express Bus, which leaves from Hlavní Nádraží to airport every 30 minutes during the day time.
3) Strictly no smoking anywhere in the apartment or the building. If we find out you will be charged 50 Euro penalty. Thank you for respecting this rule.
4) Please keep the apartment clean! No pets.
5) You are staying in residential house. Please keep noise low/moderate between these hours form 20:00 pm to 08:00 am.
6) Please take care of the keys and do not lose them. They are special high-security keys. If lost we will have to ask for 100 Euro/2700 CZK from you.
Thanks very much and enjoy your time in Prague :).
Max & Zuzana
This host has 166 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My wife Zuzana and I are both lifelong travelers and are thrilled to be able to open our extra studio right in the historical center of Prague. We are both artists, lovers of food and culture, proud parents of our boy Antonio, and are always happy and excited to meet new people from around the world. We hope that we have the opportunity to share what we know about Prague and help our guests feel welcomed and comfortable during their stay.