This large attic room with ensuite in a renovated terrace is perfect for your next Sydney visit. Centrally located, it's a 5 min walk to the train station, close to the city, Newtown, Redfern, Surry Hills; 5 min to Sydney Uni and 10 min to UTS.
To make your stay as comfortable as possible, I ask that you:
• Don't smoke in the house or outside
• Please ask before bringing guests into the house
• Respect others in the house and allow everyone to enjoy the space equally
• Leave any spaces you use clean and tidy, so they’re ready for the next person
• Please come and go quietly at night so you don’t disturb others in the house or the neighbours.
• Let me know if there is an issue with anything
And finally, no responsibility is taken for goods/possessions lost, stolen or damaged during your stay.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 122 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Mary. I live in Australia but I've travelled a lot with NY, Cuba, The Netherlands, Vietnam, Portugal, Spain and Cambodia recent stops. I've stayed at Airbnb all over and am looking forward to meeting new people.