Hidden between mountains and sea, a swimming pool and solarium with incredible view on the valley and the sea...
Please be careful for children, we have safety equipments but the place is sloping around the house and garden.
How is the house situated by the sea ? And about shops ...
- The house is at 10 minutes from the sea, ans 5 minutes by car or 20 minutes by foot to Cervione, nearest village with small shops and restaurants.
How far is Bastia and the airport ?
- The airport "Poretta" is at 40 minutes by car, Bastia further like 1 hour.
About transportation, should we have a car for all the duration of the trip ? Are there any other transportation systems ?
- We strongly recommend a car because overall corsica does not have a strong transportation network, except a train for some places and some buses for high season. And the house is far away from main roads.
About the 7 beds in 5 rooms, how is it organized ?
- 3 rooms with only double beds, 2 rooms with double and a single bed, living room/library with sofa bed for 2
- All double beds are 140cms by 190cms
Do we have to take bed sheets or other elements for the trip ?
- Yes please, we chose not to provide it by default, but if you'd prefer we can have some at your disposal for a cleaning fee at 15€ by person
How does it work for reservation ? Payment, guarantee...
- The booking process all goes through Airbnb, so follow what the airbnb website/application tells you ! Guarantee, payment, see everything with airbnb, except for bed sheets if you want some, that can be paid the day you arrive with the person to welcome you.
How are check-in and check-out organized ?
- Both are done by default with a friend of the family living nearby (20 minutes from the house), she will welcome you, give you the keys, check everything with you and explain how the house work. Same thing for the check-out. You will have to tell us few days before arrival when you plan to arrive.