This gorgeous room with en-suite is located in a Victorian home, on a quiet street, close to bus stops & walking distance from the city. It's perfect for two people with everything you'd need for a cosy stay. 3 people & a golden retriever live here!
You will have a beautiful double bedroom perfectly suited to two people, with luxurious feather down duvet and pillows, a clean and elegant en-suite bathroom with a great shower in a cosy nicely decorated red-brick terraced house.
As well as the bedroom with en-suite, guests are welcome to use the kitchen for refreshments, but kindly no cooking unless staying at least a week or more.
Interaction with guests
Generally, we're out at work during the day so you may need to let yourself in, but we're usually home in the evening. Our guests are generally very independent but if we're not home, we're accessible by phone should you have any queries. Rio our golden retriever will be on hand for a friendly welcoming face!
Other things to note
Breakfast is not included, but guests are welcome to help themselves to tea and coffee.
- No cooking please, unless staying at least 1 week.
- 3 other people live here, so please bear that in mind.
- This is a terraced house & everyone gets up for work mid-week so noise must be kept to a minimum after 11pm please.
- No shoes in the bedroom please.
- No smoking allowed inside the house.
- No pets please