The Room is small but it's pretty well lit and has a private bathroom with shower. Twin bed.
It's a nice house, with a great location and easy to arrive from the airport by metro. The closest metro station is Francos which you can reach taking the straight line from the airport. when you are in Francos just have to follow on the street that is the exit from the station ( Rua Tenente Valadim n21, r/c drt A ) till the end of it and you reach the house.
The place is open for guests so they can use the living room, the garden, the kitchen. The airbnb room has a private bathroom so I would appreciate if they use only that one instead of the other in the house.
Interaction with guests
I have some free time during week because I work at the airport by shifts mornings or afternoons. So I can interact and have a great time with guests if they want.
The House Rules are pretty much common-sense, but it's always good if you read it before you make your reservation. All the info on this listing will help you choose the place that best suits your needs. Feel free to ask any question or doubts you may have before you reserve with me.
- Smoking is only allowed.
- 'Keeping it clean as we go' is the motto. Maintaining clean/tidy bathroom after showering and washing dishes after meals.
- You can use the washer and washing powder
- You are welcome to bring your friend / loved one for an extra fee p/night, but check this out with me before you complete your booking.
- Please be aware that spontaneous over night stays, including family, loved ones or friends, will always have to be discussed with me beforehand. .
- Always turn off lights when not in use: always switch off lights when you leave the room for more then a minute.
- Please save water every-time you wash, shower or do your dishes.
- If you arrive home late or wake up really early please be aware we might still be sleeping, unless we are all out...still dancing!
- If you have any questions before you book please do not hesitate to ask.
- If you have any questions during your stay or feel uncomfortable about any issue, please do not hesitate to talk to about it. I will do the same.
- Please be aware that you are renting a bedroom and not the whole house. If you need private time during your stay this is totally possible in the room you are renting.
- Please be aware that in case of natural accidents, disasters, burglary or others, we are not responsible for your belongings (nothing like this ever happened, I live in a safe neighborhood and we all take the normal safety procedures, such as locking door and closing garden windows when we go out).
- Please note that check out is until 12h, this means you need to free the house until that time.
Thank you for reading!
I am a very open minded person, very sociable, and willing to help and make you feel at home all the time. Have all the info about the city that you need. i am Kind and with good humour :) I work at the airport with shifts so I am used to be awake in all the schedules day or night .