Great warm 2-bedroom apartment in the heart of Dublin!
It comfortably fits four guests and is centrally located on a quiet street. All of the top tourist sights are within walking distance.
I am looking forward to hosting you in the heart of Dublin!
- Please treat the home as you would your own.
- Please respect the neighbours, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm.
- I would really appreciate if you would ask permission prior to letting friends into the residence.
- It's not permitted to smoke anywhere in the apartment, guests may smoke on the balcony.
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a €50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, a €80 fee will apply.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I am a young professional working as an Project Executive in the IT sector.
I love to travel around the world and discover/experience new cultures.
Originally from Cambodia, born in The Netherlands, raised in Niger - Africa and I lived in Amsterdam - Netherlands, Marseille - France, Toronto - Canada, Phnom Penh - Cambodia and 6+ years in Dublin.