Contemporary and detached, this beautiful cottage offers a private hot
tub with a view, a woodburner and plenty of sociable space. Set within
its own peaceful, enclosed grounds in the small village of Llanfarian
(village shop and licensed fish and chips shop), less than 3 miles from
the seaside town of Aberystwyth on the Cardigan Bay coast.
Direct access to the scenic Ystwyth Bike Trail, a 20 mile route that
links the coast to Tregaron, on the foothills of the Cambrian
Mountains. Enjoy the cafes, shops and restaurants at Aberystwyth, not
to mention its attractions, including a narrow gauge railway and cliff
railway, two beaches and a promenade, a medieval castle, Arts Centre
and the National Library of Wales.
* Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
* Beds: 1 super-king (can be arranged as twin room on request) (Website hidden by Airbnb) king, 1 twin room
* Rooms: Ground floor: large living room with kitchen/diner and
lounge, bedroom with snug corner, shower room. Upstairs (Website hidden by Airbnb) bedrooms, bathroom with freestanding bath and walk-in shower
* Kitchen & utilities: includes electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
* For families: travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on
request (please bring your own cot bedding).
* Outside: large enclosed garden with private hot tub, table and
chairs. Artificial lawned area and a secure shed for bike storage
* Parking: off-road parking for 3 cars
* General: wifi, bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided. Welcome
pack on arrival includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, Prosecco
and Welsh cakes. Heating (including underfloor heating) and
electricity included as well as first basket load of logs.
* Pets: 1 welcome, 2 only by arrangement
Free parking on premises
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Pets are allowed