A studio where it is very pleasant to settle in Paris for one or two people :
- Bright, renovated and newly equipped,
- On the 1st floor of a modern building, secured (digicode and guard) with a nice garden accessible to passengers (see rules)
- At the foot of the Sacred heart in a postcard neighborhood (2 minutes from the metro station Anvers)
The apartment is well equipped:
- Two-seater sofa bed (comfortable and opens with one hand)
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee maker, kettle and toaster
The apartment is non-smoking.
Pets are not allowed.
The "travelers" are requested to respect the serenity of the building (that they will appreciate !).
The apartment is located rue d'Orsel just below the Sacred heart.
A corner of Paris which one can only fall in love whether you are a tourist, resident or walker on Sunday.
The studio is easily accessible.
At the foot of the Sacred heart, it is two minutes from metro Anvers (line 2), five minutes from the metro and just over Pigalle metro Abbesses (line 12).