Self-contained modern one-bedroom suite apartment, perfect for couples or friends looking for a quiet escape in Queenstown. The apartment is cosy with plenty of natural light, desk space for those on a business trip, a full kitchen and a private ensuite.
Queenstown’s vibrant CBD is a short stroll away, where you’ll be spoilt for choice for shopping, bars and restaurants, and activities. It’s a convenient home away from home while you’re enjoying the best of what our resort town has to offer.
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- Potential for noise - Apartment is near Frankton Road
- Must climb stairs - Small flight of stairs to apartment and underground carparking
- Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $470. The deposit amount may change before you book the home.
- Some spaces are shared - The laundry is shared with the back unit
- Surveillance or recording devices on property - Security cameras monitor the exterior. There are absolutely no cameras indoor.